OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them limited so it's the best they can offer quality hopefully. Limited us only like 250 to 500 pairs. I personally wouldn't want to see every single person wearing these and mess them up for me. More then half won't even know what they are and where they came from. Idk I just don't want these beasted up

I want them limited so it's the best they can offer quality hopefully. Limited us only like 250 to 500 pairs. I personally wouldn't want to see every single person wearing these and mess them up for me. More then half won't even know what they are and where they came from. Idk I just don't want these beasted up

This **%* crazy! 16 years in and it's finally become impossible to keep up with the shoe game...the exclusives keep getting more and more ridiculous and unattainable!! As bad as I want these, they put in perspective that it's time to retire. SMH, Nike why do you do it to us?!?!

This **%* crazy! 16 years in and it's finally become impossible to keep up with the shoe game...the exclusives keep getting more and more ridiculous and unattainable!! As bad as I want these, they put in perspective that it's time to retire. SMH, Nike why do you do it to us?!?!

Beasted is exactly what you want. $600-$1200 for a $215 MSRP pair of shoes is beasted.. Not 15,000 people getting exactly what they want in GR Footlocker fashion. But I digress.
---
spotted this online
http://www.firstshowing.n...-part-ii-become-reality/
Apparently some of the shoes will be sold at the official announcement event tomorrow to benefit Michael J. Fox's charity, but beyond that we won't know just how many of these shoes will be on sale or when they'll hit shelves. Considering just how many shoes are seen in that commercial above, I'd say this isn't going to be an item just for the super rich collector. We'll update this post after the official announcement takes place tomorrow morning, so stay tuned. Of course, producer Frank Marshall already sees the issue that will come from this news when he says, "Going to need a lot of hover boards." So who wants to make that happen?

-----------------
Legit source? I have no idea.. Just something to think about.. The average consumer will search around and may see that they are limited, and just laugh it off. And laugh off Nike as a whole for these tactics.. I dont know if some of you can see it, but it's really quite laughable what we all go through

Beasted is exactly what you want. $600-$1200 for a $215 MSRP pair of shoes is beasted.. Not 15,000 people getting exactly what they want in GR Footlocker fashion. But I digress.
---
spotted this online
http://www.firstshowing.n...-part-ii-become-reality/
Apparently some of the shoes will be sold at the official announcement event tomorrow to benefit Michael J. Fox's charity, but beyond that we won't know just how many of these shoes will be on sale or when they'll hit shelves. Considering just how many shoes are seen in that commercial above, I'd say this isn't going to be an item just for the super rich collector. We'll update this post after the official announcement takes place tomorrow morning, so stay tuned. Of course, producer Frank Marshall already sees the issue that will come from this news when he says, "Going to need a lot of hover boards." So who wants to make that happen?

-----------------
Legit source? I have no idea.. Just something to think about.. The average consumer will search around and may see that they are limited, and just laugh it off. And laugh off Nike as a whole for these tactics.. I dont know if some of you can see it, but it's really quite laughable what we all go through

Originally Posted by Anubis38

I hate people like you.

Originally Posted by Anubis38

I hate people like you.

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

dude relax. It's not even confirmed how limited these will be, let alone if they'll release.

From the MJF Foundation Facebook page:

"Michael J. Fox will be on the Late Show with David Letterman tomorrow, 9/8, with a fun announcement about the MJFF"

From the MJF Foundation Facebook page:

"Michael J. Fox will be on the Late Show with David Letterman tomorrow, 9/8, with a fun announcement about the MJFF"

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

dude relax. It's not even confirmed how limited these will be, let alone if they'll release.

Everyone saying "I want them limited" is being ridiculous because you're all also saying "but I don't want them to be expensive".

Face it. If these bad boys are more limited or as limited as the Yeezy, expect to pay AT LEAST MSRP $500. Sorry, let's be real. This isn't going to be as expensive as some Foams.

And frankly, unless Nike's willing to make at least 100,000 pair of these, I'd rather pay $1,000 for a limited shoe to Nike, the people who put some serious work in to producing something a large portion of people my age have been waiting for since the late 80s/early 90s, than pay $800 over retail for a $200 shoe to some 15 year old kid who could sleep outside Niketown for 3 days who had no idea who Marty McFly or the DeLorean were, prior to some Kanye references or the Hundreds collab with Delorean.

And that's not me being salty. I wish the generation 5-10 years younger than myself could have something as influence as a Back To the Future series in their lives, beside all this Harry Potter crap. I mean, I doubt they'd line up for the Hogwarts Dunk Hi.

The Air Mag is more than a "sneakerhead" shoe. It's a piece of popular culture. A pair should be in the Smithsonian for Christ's sake, if for no other reason than the fact that Nike was able to make a prediction from 23 years ago possible.

Everyone saying "I want them limited" is being ridiculous because you're all also saying "but I don't want them to be expensive".

Face it. If these bad boys are more limited or as limited as the Yeezy, expect to pay AT LEAST MSRP $500. Sorry, let's be real. This isn't going to be as expensive as some Foams.

And frankly, unless Nike's willing to make at least 100,000 pair of these, I'd rather pay $1,000 for a limited shoe to Nike, the people who put some serious work in to producing something a large portion of people my age have been waiting for since the late 80s/early 90s, than pay $800 over retail for a $200 shoe to some 15 year old kid who could sleep outside Niketown for 3 days who had no idea who Marty McFly or the DeLorean were, prior to some Kanye references or the Hundreds collab with Delorean.

And that's not me being salty. I wish the generation 5-10 years younger than myself could have something as influence as a Back To the Future series in their lives, beside all this Harry Potter crap. I mean, I doubt they'd line up for the Hogwarts Dunk Hi.

The Air Mag is more than a "sneakerhead" shoe. It's a piece of popular culture. A pair should be in the Smithsonian for Christ's sake, if for no other reason than the fact that Nike was able to make a prediction from 23 years ago possible.

Crazy thing is that the younger hypebeasts have probably never seen this movie but still want them. Interested to see what happens

Crazy thing is that the younger hypebeasts have probably never seen this movie but still want them. Interested to see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom