OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Call me of the old school train of thought. But what's the fun in this huge historic "BEST EVENT EVER" type release if it's limited..... To be the only kid on the block in a pair of jordans was NOT what it was about back then. You had what everyone else had.. What happened Nike?

Seeing this hysteria grow at this rapid rate has me sad..
stuff like this has been happening since 00, it's nothing we haven't seen before as far the last ten years of sneaker culture go.....I don't know how people reacted to the City Series (95), but hype/ demand over something that is revolutionary and has been anticipated for years, is nothing new and that isn't limited to just shoes either.
Nothing about how people are reacting is that shocking to me and as I said earlier, I truly believe that these are the most anticipated shoe ever. Every sneaker site is going insane over these as well as the forums.

^ I've read "unveiling", but only time will tell. Heads in LA definitely have something to look forward to tomorrow night.

Retrokid pic via ploisback on this page

Has anyone posted the picture Retrokid posted? 

scaled.php

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Call me of the old school train of thought. But what's the fun in this huge historic "BEST EVENT EVER" type release if it's limited..... To be the only kid on the block in a pair of jordans was NOT what it was about back then. You had what everyone else had.. What happened Nike?

Seeing this hysteria grow at this rapid rate has me sad..
stuff like this has been happening since 00, it's nothing we haven't seen before as far the last ten years of sneaker culture go.....I don't know how people reacted to the City Series (95), but hype/ demand over something that is revolutionary and has been anticipated for years, is nothing new and that isn't limited to just shoes either.
Nothing about how people are reacting is that shocking to me and as I said earlier, I truly believe that these are the most anticipated shoe ever. Every sneaker site is going insane over these as well as the forums.

^ I've read "unveiling", but only time will tell. Heads in LA definitely have something to look forward to tomorrow night.

Retrokid pic via ploisback on this page

Has anyone posted the picture Retrokid posted? 

scaled.php

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Is tomorrow a release along with an unveiling?! i'm hearing a bunch of different things. Does anyone have solid info?!

I just asked my dude, he said they are just supposed to unveil the shoe and the technology used they used to make it. MAJOR STEP IN SNEAKER HISTORY! The actual RD is far away.
Thank god or I would've cried myself to sleep for a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Is tomorrow a release along with an unveiling?! i'm hearing a bunch of different things. Does anyone have solid info?!

I just asked my dude, he said they are just supposed to unveil the shoe and the technology used they used to make it. MAJOR STEP IN SNEAKER HISTORY! The actual RD is far away.
Thank god or I would've cried myself to sleep for a couple of weeks.

Michael j fox is gonna be on letterman tomorrow night .... I imagine his choice of footwear will be related to this..

Michael j fox is gonna be on letterman tomorrow night .... I imagine his choice of footwear will be related to this..

Did anyone else rsvp and why is everyone deleting the posting about it

This confirms you plus a guest for the September 8, 2011 unveiling, we look forward to seeing you.

The Montalbán
1615 Vine Street
Hollywood, CA 90028

EVENT PARKING:

Drop-Off and Pick-Up:
Located on the parking lot at the north west corner of Selma and Vine, just south of The Montalbán.
Please have the driver enter through the east driveway and exit through the west driveway.

Self-Parking
Located on the south east corner of Selma Ave. and Vine St.
Please enter the lot through the Vine St. entrance where an attendant will check you in.

Invite is personal and nontransferable. Photo ID required at check-in.
Please arrive early for parking and check-in. Admission is first-come, first served and based upon capacity.

Did anyone else rsvp and why is everyone deleting the posting about it

This confirms you plus a guest for the September 8, 2011 unveiling, we look forward to seeing you.

The Montalbán
1615 Vine Street
Hollywood, CA 90028

EVENT PARKING:

Drop-Off and Pick-Up:
Located on the parking lot at the north west corner of Selma and Vine, just south of The Montalbán.
Please have the driver enter through the east driveway and exit through the west driveway.

Self-Parking
Located on the south east corner of Selma Ave. and Vine St.
Please enter the lot through the Vine St. entrance where an attendant will check you in.

Invite is personal and nontransferable. Photo ID required at check-in.
Please arrive early for parking and check-in. Admission is first-come, first served and based upon capacity.

the description of the video:
If  i didn't know any better, I'd say that looks like shelves and shelves of 2011 Nike MAG shoes.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]so that means a 2011 release?[/font]

If  i didn't know any better, I'd say that looks like shelves and shelves of 2011 Nike MAG shoes.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

wally i know what youre saying and am totally with you but as much as we all hope its not true, these are going to be super limited.

personally i have a set max amount i spend on any shoes but with these, that budget is out the window.

also fyi, theres exactly 820 PAIRS in that video lol

wally i know what youre saying and am totally with you but as much as we all hope its not true, these are going to be super limited.

personally i have a set max amount i spend on any shoes but with these, that budget is out the window.

also fyi, theres exactly 820 PAIRS in that video lol

Originally Posted by Venomenon

doing some quick math, it looks like there is 1000 pairs in that room

If you look at the video those are not all actual McFly's. Its the same two shoes on each side blinking. CGI

Originally Posted by Anubis38

I hope these are limited. They need to be limited they will be crazy.
indifferent.gif
 why? why would you ever want them to be limited?

...watch it turn out to be some cheap #%@ LA Lights type of +$%#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Venomenon

doing some quick math, it looks like there is 1000 pairs in that room

If you look at the video those are not all actual McFly's. Its the same two shoes on each side blinking. CGI

Originally Posted by Anubis38

I hope these are limited. They need to be limited they will be crazy.
indifferent.gif
 why? why would you ever want them to be limited?

...watch it turn out to be some cheap #%@ LA Lights type of +$%#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DChapman23

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

I dont think the youtube clip has anymore info that us, probably just a guess

Originally Posted by DChapman23

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

I dont think the youtube clip has anymore info that us, probably just a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom