OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ed2trey

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated
that's not even that limited, but relative to the probable amount of people who want these, I would assume that it would be....if they are 2000ish pairs, you better hope that you can cop them for retail on RD otherwise you'll have to pay MP, which IMO is going to be like Black/ Pink Yeezys, South Beaches, or even more than that.

This is certainly the most anticipated shoe since Yeezys....NOTHING.....IMO these are the most anticipated shoe Nike has ever created, but we'll find out for sure, come RD.

your right, no jordan, lebron, or yeezy or anything can ever match the anticipation for these.

this will be the zenith for nike and all us shoeheads, i just hope everyone here who wants them

can get theirs
exactly, can't wait til tomorrow and when the info drops. Supposedly 8:30 PACIFIC TIME

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

I cannot wait for this release! I really want them because I grew up watching these movies! Its nostalgia to me! I dont care that im 30 years old and buying these shoes! Hahaha.

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

I cannot wait for this release! I really want them because I grew up watching these movies! Its nostalgia to me! I dont care that im 30 years old and buying these shoes! Hahaha.

The shoe is not releasing tomorrow. Just an unveiling. It's CGI in the video. The same two pair blinking on each side. Prolly a few lucky people might get the actual shoe but I highly doubt it.

The shoe is not releasing tomorrow. Just an unveiling. It's CGI in the video. The same two pair blinking on each side. Prolly a few lucky people might get the actual shoe but I highly doubt it.

Is tomorrow a release along with an unveiling?! i'm hearing a bunch of different things. Does anyone have solid info?!

tumblr_lq5tqmXn0b1qbgldl.gif

Is tomorrow a release along with an unveiling?! i'm hearing a bunch of different things. Does anyone have solid info?!

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Originally Posted by ploisback

A supposed Nike employee on another board says that this technology will be utilized in other upcoming shoes and that this "Mcfly Edition" will be just that, a special edition.

But he won't say if there is any basis to his thoughts or just his musings. I like to think the latter. That this will be a one time hyper exclusive you're gonna have to go back in the future to get a pair if you weren't already invited or don't care about money.

What board?

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Originally Posted by ploisback

A supposed Nike employee on another board says that this technology will be utilized in other upcoming shoes and that this "Mcfly Edition" will be just that, a special edition.

But he won't say if there is any basis to his thoughts or just his musings. I like to think the latter. That this will be a one time hyper exclusive you're gonna have to go back in the future to get a pair if you weren't already invited or don't care about money.

What board?

Call me of the old school train of thought. But what's the fun in this huge historic "BEST EVENT EVER" type release if it's limited..... To be the only kid on the block in a pair of jordans was NOT what it was about back then. You had what everyone else had.. What happened Nike?

Seeing this hysteria grow at this rapid rate has me sad..

Call me of the old school train of thought. But what's the fun in this huge historic "BEST EVENT EVER" type release if it's limited..... To be the only kid on the block in a pair of jordans was NOT what it was about back then. You had what everyone else had.. What happened Nike?

Seeing this hysteria grow at this rapid rate has me sad..

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I just asked my dude, he said they are just supposed to unveil the shoe and the technology used they used to make it. MAJOR STEP IN SNEAKER HISTORY! The actual RD is far away.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I just asked my dude, he said they are just supposed to unveil the shoe and the technology used they used to make it. MAJOR STEP IN SNEAKER HISTORY! The actual RD is far away.

wonder if there is any reasoning why theres only one pair with blinking lights on the last shelf in that vid

wonder if there is any reasoning why theres only one pair with blinking lights on the last shelf in that vid

i just need to know if these are really going to be for sale tomorrow or is it just an "unveiling"? Because i have to call in a lot of favors to make it down to LA last minute, not trying to do that unless i can cop them

i just need to know if these are really going to be for sale tomorrow or is it just an "unveiling"? Because i have to call in a lot of favors to make it down to LA last minute, not trying to do that unless i can cop them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom