OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do the eBay thing, then my limit on them will go from $1,000 to $2,000. I won't go any higher tho.

And
laugh.gif
at all of the older heads getting mad at the young whipper snappers.

If they do the eBay thing, then my limit on them will go from $1,000 to $2,000. I won't go any higher tho.

And
laugh.gif
at all of the older heads getting mad at the young whipper snappers.

I was thinkin the same thing....it would be an injustice to us if Nike let 2015 pass without givin us an Air Mag release.

Its good to see them put all this hype to good use tho

I was thinkin the same thing....it would be an injustice to us if Nike let 2015 pass without givin us an Air Mag release.

Its good to see them put all this hype to good use tho

Everyone saying "I want them limited" is being ridiculous because you're all also saying "but I don't want them to be expensive".

Face it. If these bad boys are more limited or as limited as the Yeezy, expect to pay AT LEAST MSRP $500. Sorry, let's be real. This isn't going to be as expensive as some Foams.

And frankly, unless Nike's willing to make at least 100,000 pair of these, I'd rather pay $1,000 for a limited shoe to Nike, the people who put some serious work in to producing something a large portion of people my age have been waiting for since the late 80s/early 90s, than pay $800 over retail for a $200 shoe to some 15 year old kid who could sleep outside Niketown for 3 days who had no idea who Marty McFly or the DeLorean were, prior to some Kanye references or the Hundreds collab with Delorean.

And that's not me being salty. I wish the generation 5-10 years younger than myself could have something as influence as a Back To the Future series in their lives, beside all this Harry Potter crap. I mean, I doubt they'd line up for the Hogwarts Dunk Hi.

The Air Mag is more than a "sneakerhead" shoe. It's a piece of popular culture. A pair should be in the Smithsonian for Christ's sake, if for no other reason than the fact that Nike was able to make a prediction from 23 years ago possible.

Everyone saying "I want them limited" is being ridiculous because you're all also saying "but I don't want them to be expensive".

Face it. If these bad boys are more limited or as limited as the Yeezy, expect to pay AT LEAST MSRP $500. Sorry, let's be real. This isn't going to be as expensive as some Foams.

And frankly, unless Nike's willing to make at least 100,000 pair of these, I'd rather pay $1,000 for a limited shoe to Nike, the people who put some serious work in to producing something a large portion of people my age have been waiting for since the late 80s/early 90s, than pay $800 over retail for a $200 shoe to some 15 year old kid who could sleep outside Niketown for 3 days who had no idea who Marty McFly or the DeLorean were, prior to some Kanye references or the Hundreds collab with Delorean.

And that's not me being salty. I wish the generation 5-10 years younger than myself could have something as influence as a Back To the Future series in their lives, beside all this Harry Potter crap. I mean, I doubt they'd line up for the Hogwarts Dunk Hi.

The Air Mag is more than a "sneakerhead" shoe. It's a piece of popular culture. A pair should be in the Smithsonian for Christ's sake, if for no other reason than the fact that Nike was able to make a prediction from 23 years ago possible.

My guess (hope?) would be that they're just auctioning a bunch of pairs early on for charity and then will have a wider release later down the road for the masses. There's no doubt in my mind if these are eBay exclusive that the prices will be absolutely ridiculous.

My guess (hope?) would be that they're just auctioning a bunch of pairs early on for charity and then will have a wider release later down the road for the masses. There's no doubt in my mind if these are eBay exclusive that the prices will be absolutely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom