OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know whether to be excited that these are really dropping, or to be really bummed since they won't be mine for a reasonable amount of money.
laugh.gif

Yeah, from the way things are shaping-up, 5-10-grand and up seems more likely.

Yeah, from the way things are shaping-up, 5-10-grand and up seems more likely.

I really think people are forgetting about the hardcore movie heads. People spent thousands buying Deloreans just cause of the movie. This is an easy buy for them at $1000.

I'm really thinking 1-2k will be the end result of the eBay ones.

And like most of you on here, I really want these, BTTF II is still one of my faves, but theres just no way these will fall in my hands at a reasonable price.

I really think people are forgetting about the hardcore movie heads. People spent thousands buying Deloreans just cause of the movie. This is an easy buy for them at $1000.

I'm really thinking 1-2k will be the end result of the eBay ones.

And like most of you on here, I really want these, BTTF II is still one of my faves, but theres just no way these will fall in my hands at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by KickHead23

No auto-laces in this version? #AlreadyForgotAboutThem

Is this confirmed?
nerd.gif
Confirmed. 
The people that did BTTF did a short "lost episode" to explain why the shoes don't have auto-lacing tech yet in 2011. The short should be awesome. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by KickHead23

No auto-laces in this version? #AlreadyForgotAboutThem

Is this confirmed?
nerd.gif
Confirmed. 
The people that did BTTF did a short "lost episode" to explain why the shoes don't have auto-lacing tech yet in 2011. The short should be awesome. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

nmzrh.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow wow wow... that pic from jordan0589 was a pair he bought years agoglad nike did these RIGHTnow the saddness is going to set in since ill never have a pair

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

nmzrh.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow wow wow... that pic from jordan0589 was a pair he bought years agoglad nike did these RIGHTnow the saddness is going to set in since ill never have a pair

People here are really going to pay car money on these? bless your heart.

damn, this is the worst quickstrike of all time smh 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
this came out of nowhere and they couldn't wait....and to make it limited too? 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

People here are really going to pay car money on these? bless your heart.

damn, this is the worst quickstrike of all time smh 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
this came out of nowhere and they couldn't wait....and to make it limited too? 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

@ heeltoe
I Understand what u saying.
What I meant by " I'm out " is because I have no more money, not that I don't wanna spend anymore money.

I can want them very bad, but because I don't have the source of income someone else has dose, doesn't mean I want them any less.
And yes in the world of eBay that's usually how it works, but their has been many times I have lost auctions on eBay because some kicks reached limits my bank acct did not have in it, it didn't matter how bad I wanted them.

But if figure a way to get up some more $ I will hit that $,000 mark, (not including debt)
As stupid as it may be. Lol
If / when people out bid for these it will because their bank is more swollen than mine.

Good convo thought Bro.
And I hope u not one of the ones out biding me.
Lol

@ heeltoe
I Understand what u saying.
What I meant by " I'm out " is because I have no more money, not that I don't wanna spend anymore money.

I can want them very bad, but because I don't have the source of income someone else has dose, doesn't mean I want them any less.
And yes in the world of eBay that's usually how it works, but their has been many times I have lost auctions on eBay because some kicks reached limits my bank acct did not have in it, it didn't matter how bad I wanted them.

But if figure a way to get up some more $ I will hit that $,000 mark, (not including debt)
As stupid as it may be. Lol
If / when people out bid for these it will because their bank is more swollen than mine.

Good convo thought Bro.
And I hope u not one of the ones out biding me.
Lol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best of luck to everyone when auction time comes...I don't see myself spending 1k on any pair of shoes,even these....ebay should be interesting
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom