OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Maze from kix and the city stated that the shoe will be auctioned on ebay for a benefit for the michael j. fox foundation. if thats the case i know i won't have enough money to get them. Those ebay prices will skyrocket immediately. smh

Yeah, as much as I want a pair, ive accepted that its not gonna happen. Im sure there are far more than 1500 people willing to pay more than $2000.00 a pair.

Yeah, as much as I want a pair, ive accepted that its not gonna happen. Im sure there are far more than 1500 people willing to pay more than $2000.00 a pair.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Maze from kix and the city stated that the shoe will be auctioned on ebay for a benefit for the michael j. fox foundation. if thats the case i know i won't have enough money to get them. Those ebay prices will skyrocket immediately. smh

if this is true bout them goin on aunction. and if i wont get a pair, imma fu%^* hate nike for the rest of my life

if this is true bout them goin on aunction. and if i wont get a pair, imma fu%^* hate nike for the rest of my life

It will be interesting to watch things unfold as a spectator. But as for actually getting a pair? Forget about it.
These will be going for like £10-20,000 each ...minimum. 

Without question, the single most hyped release Nike has ever dropped in the company's history.

It will be interesting to watch things unfold as a spectator. But as for actually getting a pair? Forget about it.
These will be going for like £10-20,000 each ...minimum. 

Without question, the single most hyped release Nike has ever dropped in the company's history.

don't know whether to be excited that these are really dropping, or to be really bummed since they won't be mine for a reasonable amount of money.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom