Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best of luck to everyone when auction time comes...I don't see myself spending 1k on any pair of shoes,even these....ebay should be interesting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by KickHead23

No auto-laces in this version? #AlreadyForgotAboutThem

Is this confirmed?
nerd.gif
Confirmed. 
The people that did BTTF did a short "lost episode" to explain why the shoes don't have auto-lacing tech yet in 2011. The short should be awesome. 
pimp.gif

I hope this means we may see these release again in 2015, with auto laces........

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Is this confirmed?
nerd.gif
Confirmed. 
The people that did BTTF did a short "lost episode" to explain why the shoes don't have auto-lacing tech yet in 2011. The short should be awesome. 
pimp.gif

I hope this means we may see these release again in 2015, with auto laces........

As merely a spectator, this is gonna be kind of fun to witness. I think my entire collection is worth a grand. Could I sell it off within a couple days??? The questions some will have over the next few days

yea i'll wait for 2015 then...no autolaces and over $1k easily? no thanks
30t6p3b.gif

then again.....
devil.gif

im spending 1k+ on these , and if i still dont get a pair, imma boycott niike, and even write a letter to them, hahaha

im spending 1k+ on these , and if i still dont get a pair, imma boycott niike, and even write a letter to them, hahaha

As merely a spectator, this is gonna be kind of fun to witness. I think my entire collection is worth a grand. Could I sell it off within a couple days??? The questions some will have over the next few days

yea i'll wait for 2015 then...no autolaces and over $1k easily? no thanks
30t6p3b.gif

then again.....
devil.gif

Debating these. I would strictly fund them by selling off other shoes. I need to see just how high eBay prices get.

Debating these. I would strictly fund them by selling off other shoes. I need to see just how high eBay prices get.

per the air mag thread in the nike forum, NO AUTO LACING

that def changes my outlook on them... i mean thats what was so damn cool about them when i first saw them in the movie!

maybe wait til 2015 and get the real thing?

No way I'm spending a G+ if they really don't have the auto-lacing system in them.

Call me crazy, but that's the coolest thing about them. 
eyes.gif

No way I'm spending a G+ if they really don't have the auto-lacing system in them.

Call me crazy, but that's the coolest thing about them. 
eyes.gif

per the air mag thread in the nike forum, NO AUTO LACING

that def changes my outlook on them... i mean thats what was so damn cool about them when i first saw them in the movie!

maybe wait til 2015 and get the real thing?

i'll drop a rack on these if i have to. i got plenty of shoes i can sell

if i needed to

i'll drop a rack on these if i have to. i got plenty of shoes i can sell

if i needed to

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

nmzrh.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow wow wow... that pic from jordan0589 was a pair he bought years agoglad nike did these RIGHTnow the saddness is going to set in since ill never have a pair

And to think I had a chance of being able to finally own a pair earlier today really makes the feeling worse
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom