OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People here are really going to pay car money on these? bless your heart.

Word
laugh.gif
. The most I'm willing to pay is $500 TOPS. After that - you guys can drop house notes and car prices on them.

The shoe is beautiful. No auto-lacing pisses me off but like I said in the other thread, it's probably because of mechanical/pricing issues. Auto-lacing would require top-notch manufacturing that won't break down a year down the road.

I would rather have no auto-laces oppose to auto-lacing malfunctioning.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People here are really going to pay car money on these? bless your heart.

Word
laugh.gif
. The most I'm willing to pay is $500 TOPS. After that - you guys can drop house notes and car prices on them.

The shoe is beautiful. No auto-lacing pisses me off but like I said in the other thread, it's probably because of mechanical/pricing issues. Auto-lacing would require top-notch manufacturing that won't break down a year down the road.

I would rather have no auto-laces oppose to auto-lacing malfunctioning.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There's got to be a reason why. I'm thinking either mechanical reasons and/or the effectiveness of pricing. That auto-lace system would probably require some top-notch manufacturing, that would probably juice prices up automatically - which would effect the shoe's availability to those who want them because of pricing.
i was thinking about this all day and kept thinking about the idiots who would get injured by the auto-lacing....and then i thought about the law suits Nike would have to settle with.

I just hope that they can get something working so that in 2015.....this goes down for real for real
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There's got to be a reason why. I'm thinking either mechanical reasons and/or the effectiveness of pricing. That auto-lace system would probably require some top-notch manufacturing, that would probably juice prices up automatically - which would effect the shoe's availability to those who want them because of pricing.
i was thinking about this all day and kept thinking about the idiots who would get injured by the auto-lacing....and then i thought about the law suits Nike would have to settle with.

I just hope that they can get something working so that in 2015.....this goes down for real for real
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

I really think people are forgetting about the hardcore movie heads. People spent thousands buying Deloreans just cause of the movie. This is an easy buy for them at $1000.

I'm really thinking 1-2k will be the end result of the eBay ones.
i can honestly see some going for way over that for the same reason you mentioned. these made yahoo front page already. NT was one of the 1st to know, but now there's a ton of hollywood/movie collectors who know it about now also. the sneaker is just as significant to that crowd as it is to the sneaker community(maybe more
laugh.gif
). and if they end up being for charity, folks with a lot of money won't really hesitate to spend lots of money.

glad i got the hyperdunks.
27ydhef.png

...but they could also end up going for a couple hundred tops. i don't know.

edit- damn the video is pretty sick. this should be a fun 10 days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

I really think people are forgetting about the hardcore movie heads. People spent thousands buying Deloreans just cause of the movie. This is an easy buy for them at $1000.

I'm really thinking 1-2k will be the end result of the eBay ones.
i can honestly see some going for way over that for the same reason you mentioned. these made yahoo front page already. NT was one of the 1st to know, but now there's a ton of hollywood/movie collectors who know it about now also. the sneaker is just as significant to that crowd as it is to the sneaker community(maybe more
laugh.gif
). and if they end up being for charity, folks with a lot of money won't really hesitate to spend lots of money.

glad i got the hyperdunks.
27ydhef.png

...but they could also end up going for a couple hundred tops. i don't know.

edit- damn the video is pretty sick. this should be a fun 10 days
laugh.gif

1500 pairs on ebay starting tonight...150 pairs per day for 10 days only... Are they still going to release these to the public for retail?..

1500 pairs on ebay starting tonight...150 pairs per day for 10 days only... Are they still going to release these to the public for retail?..

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Highly unlikely 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Highly unlikely 
30t6p3b.gif

Introducing the future of Nike Footwear. The 2011 Nike MAG shoes have
arrived. 1500 of the famous, LED-electroluminescent shoes will be
auctioned on eBay, Sept 8th - Sept 18th. All net proceeds from the
auction sales will go directly to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for
Parkinson's Research.

Introducing the future of Nike Footwear. The 2011 Nike MAG shoes have
arrived. 1500 of the famous, LED-electroluminescent shoes will be
auctioned on eBay, Sept 8th - Sept 18th. All net proceeds from the
auction sales will go directly to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for
Parkinson's Research.

damn you nike, this is so disapointing. they know everyone wants these and they're making them

auction only
mad.gif

damn you nike, this is so disapointing. they know everyone wants these and they're making them

auction only
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom