OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't tell if people are serious about:

1. Liking these?
2. Buying these?
3. Wearing these?

If all of the above, is it because of the "history" or because they are limited, because I gotta be straight- I firmly believe if these said "LA Gear" on the side instead of having a swoosh, that They would sit on shelves @ Wal Mar& for 50 bucks or less.

Perhaps I am wrong, but I just dont get this one bit.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Why not get that person who did the auto lace lock involved? and get that thing going full scale.

Is someone dying and they decided to rush things out? I don't get it.

....same. That's where the cool factor came in when these were in the film. I don't know why they would wait all this time and now build this up like they are, only to leave out the most important factor. Makes no sense.

1. Liking these?
2. Buying these?
3. Wearing these?

If all of the above, is it because of the "history" or because they are limited, because I gotta be straight- I firmly believe if these said "LA Gear" on the side instead of having a swoosh, that They would sit on shelves @ Wal Mar& for 50 bucks or less.

eyes.gif

Why not get that person who did the auto lace lock involved? and get that thing going full scale.

....same. That's where the cool factor came in when these were in the film. I don't know why they would wait all this time and now build this up like they are, only to leave out the most important factor. Makes no sense.

i swear i had the same thought, like is mjf really sick?

i swear i had the same thought, like is mjf really sick?

Maybe the autolace system will be on the retro?

Smh... They made it on the shoe then, they could put it on the shoe now. People would pay the money for em. Why not Nike?

Another shortcut by the brand we all stand by
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe the autolace system will be on the retro?

Smh... They made it on the shoe then, they could put it on the shoe now. People would pay the money for em. Why not Nike?

Another shortcut by the brand we all stand by
30t6p3b.gif

Random thoughts:

-F___ buying a new car...

-Kanye Will buy every size 12 and turn them into sandles for the "N____s in Paris" music video...

-Final bids on eBay = 10-30K...

-Hi-jacking fedex trucks = #PRICELE$$

-I want to be a Billionaire so f______ bad... (Bruno Mars voice)

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

1. Liking these?
2. Buying these?
3. Wearing these?

eyes.gif
You and me both sir. I can't believe people would actually wear these walking down the street. Yes there's a nostalgic factor to them but they belong in the movie and not in real life. 

Random thoughts:

-Kanye Will buy every size 12 and turn them into sandles for the "N____s in Paris" music video...

1. Liking these?
2. Buying these?
3. Wearing these?

eyes.gif
You and me both sir. I can't believe people would actually wear these walking down the street. Yes there's a nostalgic factor to them but they belong in the movie and not in real life. 

1. Liking these?
2. Buying these?
3. Wearing these?

eyes.gif

This logic is dumb.  The same thing can be said about every other pair of sig shoes that Nike or Jordan Brand puts out.  Of course people are going to like them because of the Nike swoosh.
I like the shoes because I absolutely LOVED Back To The Future II.  Four things stood out to me in that film.  The hover boards, the self drying jacket, that microwavable pizza, and these shoes.  There's a lot of sentimental value in it for me, since I was a big fan of the films growing up.

And yes, I also think the shoes look dope.  Always have, always will.

1. Liking these?
2. Buying these?
3. Wearing these?

eyes.gif

This logic is dumb.  The same thing can be said about every other pair of sig shoes that Nike or Jordan Brand puts out.  Of course people are going to like them because of the Nike swoosh.
I like the shoes because I absolutely LOVED Back To The Future II.  Four things stood out to me in that film.  The hover boards, the self drying jacket, that microwavable pizza, and these shoes.  There's a lot of sentimental value in it for me, since I was a big fan of the films growing up.

And yes, I also think the shoes look dope.  Always have, always will.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

No way all 1500 pairs sell @ more than 2k a piece.

the way some collectors and rich people spend money....... I wouldn't be surprised. Somewhere there are People that will buy 10+ pairs just to resell again.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

No way all 1500 pairs sell @ more than 2k a piece.

the way some collectors and rich people spend money....... I wouldn't be surprised. Somewhere there are People that will buy 10+ pairs just to resell again.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Random thoughts:

This

Co-sign

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Random thoughts:

This

Co-sign

Was super excited about these this morning...then I learned about the ebay thing. After that I came to grips with the fact that I'd take an L but still was excited to see the shoe and it's features. If it's true that there's no powerlace system, what's the point? #CmonNike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom