OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by henz0

I understand the history behind these.. But yall seriously cant be excited to wear these ??? 
alien.gif

collection purposes
pimp.gif

Sorry, but I would never see myself buying these shoes. Sure, they are cool with the auto-lacing thing and that they from Back to the Future, but they are ugly.

These will be awesome for reselling though.

Sorry, but I would never see myself buying these shoes. Sure, they are cool with the auto-lacing thing and that they from Back to the Future, but they are ugly.

These will be awesome for reselling though.

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

No autolaces sucks but at least they light up. Been looking for a replacement for my LA Gears.

...watch it turn out to be some cheap #%@ LA Lights type of +$%#
laugh.gif

semi-called it...
grin.gif

they actually sound pretty cool though, no autolaces but the charging aspect is cool. Great idea for a charity auction.    

^ebay

article on the release
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/9/8/2412894/nike-back-to-the-future-shoes-marty-mcfly

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

No autolaces sucks but at least they light up. Been looking for a replacement for my LA Gears.

...watch it turn out to be some cheap #%@ LA Lights type of +$%#
laugh.gif

semi-called it...
grin.gif

they actually sound pretty cool though, no autolaces but the charging aspect is cool. Great idea for a charity auction.    

^ebay

article on the release
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/9/8/2412894/nike-back-to-the-future-shoes-marty-mcfly

I understand the history/nostalgia with these shoes,but they always looked like snow/ski boots to me.

I understand the history/nostalgia with these shoes,but they always looked like snow/ski boots to me.

It's safe to say that most lightweight ballers are willing to shell out $2K for these... Myself included. Undftd 4's went for about 3-6K and they were only like 20-40 pairs produced right?

You gotta understand 1,500 is ALOT of pairs... We'll see how much these go for now that Nike is taking the middle man/resellers out of the equation.

All I have to say is GOOD LUCK to all... And I wonder what happens to the non-paying bidders? Will they just re-list those pairs???
roll.gif

It's safe to say that most lightweight ballers are willing to shell out $2K for these... Myself included. Undftd 4's went for about 3-6K and they were only like 20-40 pairs produced right?

You gotta understand 1,500 is ALOT of pairs... We'll see how much these go for now that Nike is taking the middle man/resellers out of the equation.

All I have to say is GOOD LUCK to all... And I wonder what happens to the non-paying bidders? Will they just re-list those pairs???
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

SDS & Air Randy are already gearing up! lolll.

damn i've always wanted these. I can afford any price they charge, but I will only spend what I feel is reasonable. I'm not gonna let them play me for some sneakers. Hopefully they're accessable and prices are worthwhile.

Edit ^ me and dude had the same idea loll
What is SDS?

Originally Posted by Freeze

SDS & Air Randy are already gearing up! lolll.

damn i've always wanted these. I can afford any price they charge, but I will only spend what I feel is reasonable. I'm not gonna let them play me for some sneakers. Hopefully they're accessable and prices are worthwhile.

Edit ^ me and dude had the same idea loll
What is SDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom