OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't even all the pairs listed yet tho right?

they're doing new auctions every day until the 18th right?

so if you really want them i'd say wait 'til the last couple days... the celebrities, collectors, and ballers will have already acquired their pairs for the most part, and you'll likely see lower prices.

this is prolly just the initial shock bidding, like "omg first chance evar at these let me break the bank on 'em"...

will be curious to see what happens if cats don't end up paying up tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

nerd.gif

?
This is off the eBay ad:
They feature an electroluminescent outsole, space-age materials and a rechargeable internal battery good for 3,000 hours. And while they are not recommended for playing sports, these highly limited shoes will very likely command attention wherever they are worn.

I think the statement you quoted was referring to the "replicas" another member posted a video on the last page.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

nerd.gif

?
This is off the eBay ad:
They feature an electroluminescent outsole, space-age materials and a rechargeable internal battery good for 3,000 hours. And while they are not recommended for playing sports, these highly limited shoes will very likely command attention wherever they are worn.

I think the statement you quoted was referring to the "replicas" another member posted a video on the last page.

the FAQ says they come in a "premium cardboard box with magnet closure system". not that cool looking duffle bag thing?

the FAQ says they come in a "premium cardboard box with magnet closure system". not that cool looking duffle bag thing?

2 questions
-If it is crazy like this now how do you think it will be in 2015 for those of you who say it will come out??? For a shoe you can't even wear or they say not supposed to.

-For the people bidding on these that will actually pay up, what are they doing for a living because apparently I am doing something VERY wrong?

2 questions
-If it is crazy like this now how do you think it will be in 2015 for those of you who say it will come out??? For a shoe you can't even wear or they say not supposed to.

-For the people bidding on these that will actually pay up, what are they doing for a living because apparently I am doing something VERY wrong?

theres a pair that just reached $25,000!!!!!!

yeah..there's no way Id pay that. but thats shows the interest is there. I definitely see these returning in 2015. and if you're impatient, a great replica with working lights only costs $750.

theres a pair that just reached $25,000!!!!!!

yeah..there's no way Id pay that. but thats shows the interest is there. I definitely see these returning in 2015. and if you're impatient, a great replica with working lights only costs $750.

I dont get why someone would bid on them @ $20k for a size 11 when theres 30 pairs of sz for auction and none have hit 10k yet other than that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom