OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get why someone would bid on them @ $20k for a size 11 when theres 30 pairs of sz for auction and none have hit 10k yet other than that one

cmoneymontana wrote:
Originally Posted by you big dummy

I see Nike went�all out.
pimp.gif

��

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That was entertaining! Tinker with the 'not 'til 2015'......
smokin.gif

ok...saw the box on the ebay picture....cardboard? come on...any shoe over 1000k needs to have at leasta wooden box....something...

ok...saw the box on the ebay picture....cardboard? come on...any shoe over 1000k needs to have at leasta wooden box....something...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this isn't even all the pairs listed yet tho right?

they're doing new auctions every day until the 18th right?

so if you really want them i'd say wait 'til the last couple days... the celebrities, collectors, and ballers will have already acquired their pairs for the most part, and you'll likely see lower prices.

this is prolly just the initial shock bidding, like "omg first chance evar at these let me break the bank on 'em"...

will be curious to see what happens if cats don't end up paying up tho.
laugh.gif
Nah man... 20 pairs a day in any size isn't enough... I don't think the bidding will slow down at all. I'm even willing to bet that they'll go for way more the last couple days just because it's the last of the batch.

I might get backing from a couple of people and go as high as $8,000-10,000 for a size 10 but that's the absolute max... I can't even believe I just posted that.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this isn't even all the pairs listed yet tho right?

they're doing new auctions every day until the 18th right?

so if you really want them i'd say wait 'til the last couple days... the celebrities, collectors, and ballers will have already acquired their pairs for the most part, and you'll likely see lower prices.

this is prolly just the initial shock bidding, like "omg first chance evar at these let me break the bank on 'em"...

will be curious to see what happens if cats don't end up paying up tho.
laugh.gif
Nah man... 20 pairs a day in any size isn't enough... I don't think the bidding will slow down at all. I'm even willing to bet that they'll go for way more the last couple days just because it's the last of the batch.

I might get backing from a couple of people and go as high as $8,000-10,000 for a size 10 but that's the absolute max... I can't even believe I just posted that.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I dont get why someone would bid on them @ $20k for a size 11 when theres 30 pairs of sz for auction and none have hit 10k yet other than that one

and there will prolly be more each day until the 18th, right?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

and there will prolly be more each day until the 18th, right?

unless you got the bread and just wanna stunt on everyone for 3 years until they drop again, why would you even spend that kinda dough right now?

i agree they won't be worth anywhere near what you pay once the real deal drops with power lacing.

good for the charity tho i suppose.

unless you got the bread and just wanna stunt on everyone for 3 years until they drop again, why would you even spend that kinda dough right now?

i agree they won't be worth anywhere near what you pay once the real deal drops with power lacing.

good for the charity tho i suppose.

that one pair almost at 40k
roll.gif

i never wanted a pair, but its crazy seeing how high theyre going for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom