OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more to see here fellas....
laugh.gif

ok people are stupid if you not making millions dont do this to yourself if they reach a 100k im done

ok people are stupid if you not making millions dont do this to yourself if they reach a 100k im done

IMO this didn't shake up the sneaker community at all. how? it isn't accessible at all for 99.9999999% of us.

IMO this didn't shake up the sneaker community at all. how? it isn't accessible at all for 99.9999999% of us.

Actually, seeing prices like that for these specific charity versions make me kind of happy. There's going to close to a Million donated.

My uncle has Parkinson's disease and I was actually chilling with him today - knowing that this will go towards a good cause without greedy $#@ resellers getting in the middle is cool with me.

Actually, seeing prices like that for these specific charity versions make me kind of happy. There's going to close to a Million donated.

My uncle has Parkinson's disease and I was actually chilling with him today - knowing that this will go towards a good cause without greedy $#@ resellers getting in the middle is cool with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom