OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the high bidder in one of the auctions...we'll see how long that lasts.
laugh.gif
  Got outbid in another. 
frown.gif

"2011 NIKE MAG WEAR AND USE LIMITATIONS: The 2011 NIKE MAG (Magnetic Anti-Gravity) shoes are movie prop replicas of the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear."

"2011 NIKE MAG WEAR AND USE LIMITATIONS: The 2011 NIKE MAG (Magnetic Anti-Gravity) shoes are movie prop replicas of the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear."

man i feel like bidding 100k on every pair and then just not paying
$%#* everyone's day up
laugh.gif

actually the proceeds go to a good cause so nvm
laugh.gif

it has to be rich dudes making these bids
sick.gif
none of us are seeing these shoes

man i feel like bidding 100k on every pair and then just not paying
$%#* everyone's day up
laugh.gif

actually the proceeds go to a good cause so nvm
laugh.gif

it has to be rich dudes making these bids
sick.gif
none of us are seeing these shoes

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sick.gif
that neoprene upper looks horrible (cheap). hopefully that's not a real pair. honestly, the hype on these has already turned me way off. not to mention these are not at all practical to actually wear w/ out literally looking like a clown (just IMO). i would like to have a pair just like the next person, but really for collection purposes only. i'm an old head in NT years, but as a grown man i just can't see it. idk. the nike plantation certainly knows how to keep the slaves in line.
30t6p3b.gif

just off the hype alone i have more of a negative/uneasy feeling about these than anything else. i feel sorry for those that will actually be camping out for days and weeks for these.
laugh.gif
  Somehow I don't think thats a legit pair.

smart man
laugh.gif

now that i seen the real pics yes there is no doubt the are pretty amazing.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sick.gif
that neoprene upper looks horrible (cheap). hopefully that's not a real pair. honestly, the hype on these has already turned me way off. not to mention these are not at all practical to actually wear w/ out literally looking like a clown (just IMO). i would like to have a pair just like the next person, but really for collection purposes only. i'm an old head in NT years, but as a grown man i just can't see it. idk. the nike plantation certainly knows how to keep the slaves in line.
30t6p3b.gif

just off the hype alone i have more of a negative/uneasy feeling about these than anything else. i feel sorry for those that will actually be camping out for days and weeks for these.
laugh.gif
  Somehow I don't think thats a legit pair.

smart man
laugh.gif

now that i seen the real pics yes there is no doubt the are pretty amazing.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this isn't even all the pairs listed yet tho right?

they're doing new auctions every day until the 18th right?

so if you really want them i'd say wait 'til the last couple days... the celebrities, collectors, and ballers will have already acquired their pairs for the most part, and you'll likely see lower prices.

this is prolly just the initial shock bidding, like "omg first chance evar at these let me break the bank on 'em"...

will be curious to see what happens if cats don't end up paying up tho.
laugh.gif

yea its a 24hr auction, 150 pairs each day for 10 days.

well im glad they are going for a lot because i know resellers wont hang bc there wont be a market for these if they are buying them at 10k plus.....plus the more it sells for the better for the cause....i hope they sell for a LOT!!

there a 50 million dollar grant was given to the Michael J. Fox Foundation by Sergey Brin, so hopefully they can raise that much to get the full 50 million match.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this isn't even all the pairs listed yet tho right?

they're doing new auctions every day until the 18th right?

so if you really want them i'd say wait 'til the last couple days... the celebrities, collectors, and ballers will have already acquired their pairs for the most part, and you'll likely see lower prices.

this is prolly just the initial shock bidding, like "omg first chance evar at these let me break the bank on 'em"...

will be curious to see what happens if cats don't end up paying up tho.
laugh.gif

yea its a 24hr auction, 150 pairs each day for 10 days.

well im glad they are going for a lot because i know resellers wont hang bc there wont be a market for these if they are buying them at 10k plus.....plus the more it sells for the better for the cause....i hope they sell for a LOT!!

there a 50 million dollar grant was given to the Michael J. Fox Foundation by Sergey Brin, so hopefully they can raise that much to get the full 50 million match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom