OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by beansietime

Can anyone else actually reach Nikemag.ebay.com? I think it's crashed already
Also there is some good news in this for the general sneaker wearing non hype crowd. We'll be able to buy up all the sneakers people are selling to get money for these. I'll be on the lookout for anything cheap in a size 13 that I've wanted for a while but didn't want to pay hype prices for.
i thought about that too. too bad these didnt release in stores because even more stuff will be sold for cheap on ebay to pay for these

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm getting a job at FedEx and UPS. Someone is getting got before I quit my job
roll.gif
roll.gif

The ones on the first page are NOT the final product, a guy in china makes these replicas and some movie buffs were able to get them, for some reason, the sneaker community hasnt really jumped on these maybe since they are technically varients but heres a vid of them in action.

the swoosh and all nike symbols are all stickers/decals that you add on, the lights are professionally put in, usually by movie prop buffs.

YO!

I can't even fully explain the wave of emotion and disappointment I've experienced over the last 26 hrs.

tired.gif

DF!!!

YO!

I can't even fully explain the wave of emotion and disappointment I've experienced over the last 26 hrs.

tired.gif

DF!!!

From the auction FAQ:

Q: DO THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES POWER-LACE?
No. For the power-lace feature you will have to wait until 2015.

From the auction FAQ:

Q: DO THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES POWER-LACE?
No. For the power-lace feature you will have to wait until 2015.

lol @ this. son...all the auctions are well over 1000 already. smh in disgust at this. we don't stand a chance. the auctions end in 24 hours or less too.

lol @ this. son...all the auctions are well over 1000 already. smh in disgust at this. we don't stand a chance. the auctions end in 24 hours or less too.

wait a sec:

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.
eek.gif
grin.gif

I'm praying that by day 10 those who really wanted them and had the money will have gotten them and leave the rest for us

... One can hope, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom