OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should be shipping wednesday and arriving thurs from what my friend told me (he managed the auctions; auctioncause)....i asked him if the total money raised was 5 million and he said it wasnt that high. he wont give out official numbers since he is still calcuating it since some buyers are deadbeat and have not paid yet.

personally, if you won and didnt pay, that aint gonna get you a ticket upstairs especially when it was all for a charity....they are trying to sort out how they are planning to handle second chance offers for those auctions with deadbeat bidders.

The @NikeB4TF account tweeted a little while back that everything was going to ship on Friday 8/23... guess we'll just have to wait and see for sure though.

The @NikeB4TF account tweeted a little while back that everything was going to ship on Friday 8/23... guess we'll just have to wait and see for sure though.

blackcat23mj wrote:
they should be shipping wednesday and arriving thurs from what my friend told me (he managed the auctions; auctioncause)....i asked him if the total money raised was 5 million and he said it wasnt that high. he wont give out official numbers since he is still calcuating it since some buyers are deadbeat and have not paid yet.

personally, if you won and didnt pay, that aint gonna get you a ticket upstairs especially when it was all for a charity....they are trying to sort out how they are planning to handle second chance offers for those auctions with deadbeat bidders.

If you can let us know what they will do with the shoes that did not get paid for. Would be interesting to see what they decide to do. I might give in and try for another pair if the opportunity arises.  

blackcat23mj wrote:

If you can let us know what they will do with the shoes that did not get paid for. Would be interesting to see what they decide to do. I might give in and try for another pair if the opportunity arises.  

Originally Posted by NotoriousANTZ

Confirmed: The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes will be delivered on 09/23, if payment cleared by 09/20.

Delivered on the 23rd or Shipped on the 23rd

Originally Posted by NotoriousANTZ

Confirmed: The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes will be delivered on 09/23, if payment cleared by 09/20.

Delivered on the 23rd or Shipped on the 23rd

Good to see some Niketalkers got their hands on some Mags!!!

Cant wait to see some pics!

Shout out to all the Playaz who got a pair.....thats some big paper for sneakers, but hey if I loved em as much as some you do, I woulda found a way to get a pair.

I'll just stick to my Jordan's and appreciate the mag's from a distance
laugh.gif

Good to see some Niketalkers got their hands on some Mags!!!

Cant wait to see some pics!

Shout out to all the Playaz who got a pair.....thats some big paper for sneakers, but hey if I loved em as much as some you do, I woulda found a way to get a pair.

I'll just stick to my Jordan's and appreciate the mag's from a distance
laugh.gif

^ Don't think anyone's going to bite for those BIN prices though.

And damn, you were able to get the It's About Time shirt at the auctions? Someone's got one listed and it's going for hella...

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it's employees selling their shirts.

^ Don't think anyone's going to bite for those BIN prices though.

And damn, you were able to get the It's About Time shirt at the auctions? Someone's got one listed and it's going for hella...

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it's employees selling their shirts.

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

blackcat23mj wrote:

i believe they are offering second chance offers, but if i hear from my friend ill post it.

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

blackcat23mj wrote:

i believe they are offering second chance offers, but if i hear from my friend ill post it.

I had a feeling they would ship next day or something close to it. Interested to see how the extra pairs play out, second chance offers or new listings...

I had a feeling they would ship next day or something close to it. Interested to see how the extra pairs play out, second chance offers or new listings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom