OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn boi yall are balling being able to drop 3 stacks or more on a pair of shoes!! congrats tho on yall who won a pair!!!

damn boi yall are balling being able to drop 3 stacks or more on a pair of shoes!! congrats tho on yall who won a pair!!!

these just dont do anything for me . loved the movie adn all but pass. also going for thousands really doesnt do anything for me eithere lol

these just dont do anything for me . loved the movie adn all but pass. also going for thousands really doesnt do anything for me eithere lol

i wonder how many of the people that got the shoe will re-sell because they just wanted to donate to the cause and the shoe was just a bonus?
or is what i said stupid? LOL!!

i wonder how many of the people that got the shoe will re-sell because they just wanted to donate to the cause and the shoe was just a bonus?
or is what i said stupid? LOL!!

I was able to manual snipe a pair on the last day. From the price charts listed my size 11 were approx $500.00 below the average. Not bad.
I'm also looking into having a custom "plutonium" case made just like the 10 shoes that were auctioned off in person.

Now I just need to get my hands on the "ITS ABOUT TIME" t-shirt. Anyone know of a XL or XXL for sale I'm looking for one. Guessing its going to cost me about $75.00 or so.

I was able to manual snipe a pair on the last day. From the price charts listed my size 11 were approx $500.00 below the average. Not bad.
I'm also looking into having a custom "plutonium" case made just like the 10 shoes that were auctioned off in person.

Now I just need to get my hands on the "ITS ABOUT TIME" t-shirt. Anyone know of a XL or XXL for sale I'm looking for one. Guessing its going to cost me about $75.00 or so.

I've seen the shirts floating around eBay. They usually include the ceramic Mag and are going for quite a bit.

I guess if your payment cleared by yesterday to expect these Friday.

I've seen the shirts floating around eBay. They usually include the ceramic Mag and are going for quite a bit.

I guess if your payment cleared by yesterday to expect these Friday.

Congrats to all that were able to get a pair. Can't wait to see them on feet pics & the first one of you all who are going to wear these with shorts
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that were able to get a pair. Can't wait to see them on feet pics & the first one of you all who are going to wear these with shorts
laugh.gif

My shoe world stopped when these were announced.
I dont think another shoe release has ever done that for me.

My shoe world stopped when these were announced.
I dont think another shoe release has ever done that for me.

Don't know if it was posted, but the lowest winning bid was over 2000 and the highest winning bid was over 9000.

Don't know if it was posted, but the lowest winning bid was over 2000 and the highest winning bid was over 9000.

I received an email for a second-chance bid. This is weird since I only placed bids on the first pairs auctioned off. Must be a lot of deadbeat bidders out there.

I received an email for a second-chance bid. This is weird since I only placed bids on the first pairs auctioned off. Must be a lot of deadbeat bidders out there.

Originally Posted by dbao

I only counted 873 positive feedbacks left by auctioncause...

I don't think they have left all the feedback yet because I still have not received mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom