OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shoez2424

So I just got 50 emails with UPS tracking for all these people that also bought the MAG's...what is UPS thinking? I got one for Mark Parker, one for someone at Warner Bros.....someone at UPS must have hit the wrong button
smile.gif

Oh snap! You got one for yay shing Yung?
smile.gif

So I just got 50 emails with UPS tracking for all these people that also bought the MAG's...what is UPS thinking? I got one for Mark Parker, one for someone at Warner Bros.....someone at UPS must have hit the wrong button
smile.gif

Oh snap! You got one for yay shing Yung?
smile.gif

smile.gif

Looks like someone at UPS is in big trouble. Doesn't matter. As long as, I get my pair on Friday. I'll be happy.Quick question. Does anyone have a mismatch for ship dates between eBay date vs nikemag.com date of 9/23/11? I paid exactly on the 20th.

smile.gif

Looks like someone at UPS is in big trouble. Doesn't matter. As long as, I get my pair on Friday. I'll be happy.Quick question. Does anyone have a mismatch for ship dates between eBay date vs nikemag.com date of 9/23/11? I paid exactly on the 20th.

To add-on to Optimus' post, here's a little more info that I got via email...

You will actually receive an email tonight with the tracking information and the shoes shortly after. The Nike Mags will be shipped out tomorrow morning and you will also be receiving them by tomorrow.

Just be sure to have someone home and available to sign for them. If no one is there UPS will attempt again on Monday and Tuesday of next week. For some reason if there is still no contact then UPS will keep it at the nearest UPS Hub for 5 business days for pick up then return it to Nike to get in contact with you.

I hope this information was helpful and thanks again for supporting the Michael J Fox Foundation, enjoy your new shoes!

To add-on to Optimus' post, here's a little more info that I got via email...

You will actually receive an email tonight with the tracking information and the shoes shortly after. The Nike Mags will be shipped out tomorrow morning and you will also be receiving them by tomorrow.

Just be sure to have someone home and available to sign for them. If no one is there UPS will attempt again on Monday and Tuesday of next week. For some reason if there is still no contact then UPS will keep it at the nearest UPS Hub for 5 business days for pick up then return it to Nike to get in contact with you.

I hope this information was helpful and thanks again for supporting the Michael J Fox Foundation, enjoy your new shoes!

dbao and Optimus...thanks much for the info! Got my email from Nike today stating the same thing...anticipation is killing me!!!

dbao and Optimus...thanks much for the info! Got my email from Nike today stating the same thing...anticipation is killing me!!!

What if

Nike actually ships the shoes today (Thurs.) using overnight delivery. (I can't imagine the costs!)

Nike doesn't send out the tracking info until late tonight - most people check email in the morning. So when you check your email Friday morning you see the email that tells you your shoes will be delivered Friday/today.

What if

Nike actually ships the shoes today (Thurs.) using overnight delivery. (I can't imagine the costs!)

Nike doesn't send out the tracking info until late tonight - most people check email in the morning. So when you check your email Friday morning you see the email that tells you your shoes will be delivered Friday/today.

Well guess I'll wait for them tomorrow. tracking or no tracking that's what the Nike rep told me is we'll get it on the 23rd.

Well guess I'll wait for them tomorrow. tracking or no tracking that's what the Nike rep told me is we'll get it on the 23rd.

as far as the cost go for overnight shipping its actaully fairly inexpensive if you have a business account with the shipping company (im sure nike has one with ups/fedex). for example, i have an account with fedex and i can ship priority overnight from houston to boston, package weighs around 5-6 lbs, and it only cost about $25 with tracking and signature. im sure everyones mags will be shipped overnight and you should have them by monday at the latest if saturday delivery is not an option. cant wait to see pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom