OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

dammit, i missed the hoverboard preorder? ouch! i want one!

Me too... I meant to order but was away the last few days of preorder & forgot... O well!!!

Me too... I meant to order but was away the last few days of preorder & forgot... O well!!!

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

Y'all didn't miss out necessarily cause the site said they will have a few before they release but it will just cost more and you don't get the little miniature hoverboard. Just don't forget to check the site in nov/dec and it's awhile from now but if I remember I'll post in here when they have them again.

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

Y'all didn't miss out necessarily cause the site said they will have a few before they release but it will just cost more and you don't get the little miniature hoverboard. Just don't forget to check the site in nov/dec and it's awhile from now but if I remember I'll post in here when they have them again.

I'm bummed because I was able to find a guy in the UK who makes replica boards...but the price was way over what Mattel was doing the Pre-orders for. Oh well, not too upset because I got a great product and he threw in a little display plaque as well. I might have posted these pix before but for anyone interested here they are again...

I'm bummed because I was able to find a guy in the UK who makes replica boards...but the price was way over what Mattel was doing the Pre-orders for. Oh well, not too upset because I got a great product and he threw in a little display plaque as well. I might have posted these pix before but for anyone interested here they are again...

Crazy Nike MAG Customs! Video below,

default.jpg

Hey guys...
How do all you Mag owners store your kicks?? I posted on the last page my display case set-up and it's just a glass case from Ikea so it's far from high tech or air-tight. I have also worn them a few times but hardly any real wear on them, BUT last night I decided to just give them a look see as I was putting away some of my other kicks and I've noticed some significant "yellowing" on both of the lateral swooshes and on the edges of the "Nike" logo ankle strap. Has anyone else had this issue??  
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Yo Dc30, I have a glass case from Ikea as well that I have been storing my mags in since I got them. No yellowing anywhere on the shoe however I have never wore them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom