OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO THE HELL PLAYS BASKETBALL AND OR WEARS THESE THINGS? I'm sorry but for that price tag, these would never leave the shelf.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Yo Dc30, I have a glass case from Ikea as well that I have been storing my mags in since I got them. No yellowing anywhere on the shoe however I have never wore them

Thanks dude! I'm thinking it's the lack luster AC venting I have in that particular room. I use it as my office/display room, but since I'm not home very much, I keep the AC off till late at night when I get home, and it's been nasty muggy here in NJ...hopefully I can fix that or just change locations for it cuz I don't want it to get worse. I think I am done wearing them as well. Don't want to chance it and not paying any eBay reselling prices for a back-up DS pair.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^that's a reseller. they're charging more than original preorder.

Yea i know but reorders are out already and matty collector i think is making these per order.

The reseller price is not that bad if you take into ocnsideration that these are being produced based on orders placed. Plus if you are a fan of the movie and this is something you have to have then go for it. The only downside is that other than Matty I do not think BBTS will throw in the mini hover board.

Is anyone else upset by the complete lack of information for mag owners? No follow up emails, no site for message boards, nothing.
You would think a donation of $3000 and above would warrant some kind of further endeavors.

Sorry to bump this, but I was wondering if anybody could tell me how these fit.

I'm a 9.5 and I know they don't make half sizes so I'm not sure if I should buy a 9 or 10.

They have barely any padding so I think youd be ok with a 9, but if your actually gonna wear them youd prolly want a 10 to leave room to tuck your jeans in, add better insoles and wear thicker socks.

Originally Posted by Trydan

They have barely any padding so I think youd be ok with a 9, but if your actually gonna wear them youd prolly want a 10 to leave room to tuck your jeans in, add better insoles and wear thicker socks.

Thanks for the info.

Looks like I'm gonna go w/ the 10's.

Anybody got pics of their Mattel Hoverboards?? Did they ship yet? I had a replica made a few months before the pre-order, but decided against the Mattel one anyway. Just curious to see what these things look like. Pics of my board and my Mags are on the previous page... :D

Anybody got pics of their Mattel Hoverboards?? Did they ship yet? I had a replica made a few months before the pre-order, but decided against the Mattel one anyway. Just curious to see what these things look like. Pics of my board and my Mags are on the previous page... :D
They don't ship until later in the year late Nov/Dec from what I remember. I got one from the pre order when they were available.

I find it truely amazing that flightclub is selling these for LESS than "retail" value. Each pair went up to around $10,000 or higher and flight club has then @ $5-6,000. Theres an 8.5 for $4500 if anybody in an 8.5. But I'm about to cop those size 9s :smile:

I find it truely amazing that flightclub is selling these for LESS than "retail" value. Each pair went up to around $10,000 or higher and flight club has then @ $5-6,000. Theres an 8.5 for $4500 if anybody in an 8.5. But I'm about to cop those size 9s :smile:
$10k is extremely off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom