Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

i really like the womans colorway of those. that pink and blue. i would get that. too bad i wear a mens 10.5. i would have to hope they make a size 12 womans

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Need a new bag...I'm tired of the 09

Not really sure how to improve this airbag.

i concur.......... and that women's cw is quite interesting.
glasses.gif

I like how the blue and pink make purple....i wanna see a royal volt coloway a la volt griffeys...now THAT would be interesting. I hope these do go to id too, i can think of some cool combos for this shoe

I like how the blue and pink make purple....i wanna see a royal volt coloway a la volt griffeys...now THAT would be interesting. I hope these do go to id too, i can think of some cool combos for this shoe

not feeling these really. the composition of the overlays looks odd. maybe if they added more in the forefoot area?
and they need to redesign the 360 bag and put MORE AIR in the forefoot, like the original 360 bag thickness up front

not feeling these really. the composition of the overlays looks odd. maybe if they added more in the forefoot area?
and they need to redesign the 360 bag and put MORE AIR in the forefoot, like the original 360 bag thickness up front

ONLY cw that I might cop is that volt/silver. It's hard to resist a volt cw. Meanwhile I'm stocking up on 2011's.

ONLY cw that I might cop is that volt/silver. It's hard to resist a volt cw. Meanwhile I'm stocking up on 2011's.

horrible. the 2k10's and 2k11's were hot, these are not. that being said i might snag a pair when they become deeply discounted for the treadmill cuz air max does make a comfy !$% shoe.

horrible. the 2k10's and 2k11's were hot, these are not. that being said i might snag a pair when they become deeply discounted for the treadmill cuz air max does make a comfy !$% shoe.

YO!
Originally Posted by mrlongong

i really like the womans colorway of those. that pink and blue. i would get that. too bad i wear a mens 10.5. i would have to hope they make a size 12 womans

There are usually wmns sz 12s on NDC.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by mrlongong

There are usually wmns sz 12s on NDC.

DF!!!

@ first I wasn't feeling the 2012s... But I'm coming around.

I'll admit, the webbing fuse looks better than the 2011s
frown.gif

And leaving the toe box to a minimal was a smart move.

@ first I wasn't feeling the 2012s... But I'm coming around.

I'll admit, the webbing fuse looks better than the 2011s
frown.gif

And leaving the toe box to a minimal was a smart move.

Back
Top Bottom