Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

These are the best ones so far.

nike-air-max-2012-black-new-green-white-black-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-2012-wolf-grey-black-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

and 3rd runner up
nike-air-max-2012-white-blue-spark-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

The volt pair up there is aaaiight... And I'm a sucker for volt based shoes.

marcelwuzhere wrote:
http://www.sneakerwatch.c...12-sample-on-ebay/24072/

"The flagship Air Max model for Nike's running series was revealed a couple days ago as Sneaker Watch brought you a look at the silhouette and some first look colorways. Here we see a sample edition of the Air Max 2012, this pair seeing a white base with a combination of blue and orange criss-crossing throughout the upper. The Air Max 2012 is sure to hit Nike iD at some point after they start to release so maybe this could be a possible personalization design. If anyone is feeling this sample pair, check out the eBay auction now."

That website is way behind the times. Pics of these have been floating around for months. Not sure why these would hit iD. The 2009s did, 2010s didn't and 2011s did, which makes me think these won't. And the ones pictured are def GR and not iDs. This was the first time I have seen the inner side of the upper, though.

marcelwuzhere wrote:
http://www.sneakerwatch.c...12-sample-on-ebay/24072/

"The flagship Air Max model for Nike's running series was revealed a couple days ago as Sneaker Watch brought you a look at the silhouette and some first look colorways. Here we see a sample edition of the Air Max 2012, this pair seeing a white base with a combination of blue and orange criss-crossing throughout the upper. The Air Max 2012 is sure to hit Nike iD at some point after they start to release so maybe this could be a possible personalization design. If anyone is feeling this sample pair, check out the eBay auction now."

That website is way behind the times. Pics of these have been floating around for months. Not sure why these would hit iD. The 2009s did, 2010s didn't and 2011s did, which makes me think these won't. And the ones pictured are def GR and not iDs. This was the first time I have seen the inner side of the upper, though.

I see a few good colorways on these.

I think there's room to do more than could be done with the 2011s (with regard to colorways) if done correctly.

I see a few good colorways on these.

I think there's room to do more than could be done with the 2011s (with regard to colorways) if done correctly.

As much as I try to like these I just can't. Oh well, I'll stock up on 2011's and just skip these. F Nike for raising the price even more too. These aren't worth $75.

As much as I try to like these I just can't. Oh well, I'll stock up on 2011's and just skip these. F Nike for raising the price even more too. These aren't worth $75.

The colorway is crazy, even if i don't have anything to wear with them. Ill buy them and then find something to wear with them....

The colorway is crazy, even if i don't have anything to wear with them. Ill buy them and then find something to wear with them....

any update on release date (sneakernews won't load on my computer right now)? 

I don't like this CW, but I really like the shoe.  I don't understand the comments from people who like 2011s, but not these.  They are almost the exact same, with some slight tweaks to the upper. 

any update on release date (sneakernews won't load on my computer right now)? 

I don't like this CW, but I really like the shoe.  I don't understand the comments from people who like 2011s, but not these.  They are almost the exact same, with some slight tweaks to the upper. 

can someone explain why they went to this type of tongue for the '11s and '12s. also they same one is on the hyperfuses and hyperdunks. i dont like it at all. seems cheap.

can someone explain why they went to this type of tongue for the '11s and '12s. also they same one is on the hyperfuses and hyperdunks. i dont like it at all. seems cheap.

My only complaint on the 11s is the tongue, awful

These are ok, don't strike me as a must buy

My only complaint on the 11s is the tongue, awful

These are ok, don't strike me as a must buy

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Hope this CW is legit:

TDDTm.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 These are decent I would cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully they don't make the same mistake with the AM 2011 and wait until they're irrelevant before they drop this colorway.

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Hope this CW is legit:

TDDTm.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 These are decent I would cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully they don't make the same mistake with the AM 2011 and wait until they're irrelevant before they drop this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom