Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

yea not feeling these at all, they look like the nike free 3.0 v2 with a bubble

Nike-Free-3.0-v3-Mens-Running-Shoe-453974_001_A.jpg

I actually like these A LOT.

More than all of the previous AM's of recent memory actually.

I actually like these A LOT.

More than all of the previous AM's of recent memory actually.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Looks more liek the free 2+s IMO (not that it matters_:
Nike-Free-2011-Women-Gray-Purple-White-01.jpg

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Looks more liek the free 2+s IMO (not that it matters_:
Nike-Free-2011-Women-Gray-Purple-White-01.jpg

Here's the main reason that I like these A LOT more than the AM 2011s: the fluidity of the upper's lines makes for better color-blocking.

In spite of the $170 price, these will be copped. I agree with the above statements that these look like Free Runs. Free Runs with an AM unit? Greatness.

Overall, I'm excited about getting a pair, maybe in the grey/mango colorway. To me, these are an ideal blend of the AM 2010s and 2011s.

My new recent AM hierarchy: 2009 > 2012 > 2010 > 2011
*EDIT: Apparently, the grey/mango colorway is a women's CW. I'm pretty upset, as my feet are too big to fit them. 

Here's the main reason that I like these A LOT more than the AM 2011s: the fluidity of the upper's lines makes for better color-blocking.

In spite of the $170 price, these will be copped. I agree with the above statements that these look like Free Runs. Free Runs with an AM unit? Greatness.

Overall, I'm excited about getting a pair, maybe in the grey/mango colorway. To me, these are an ideal blend of the AM 2010s and 2011s.

My new recent AM hierarchy: 2009 > 2012 > 2010 > 2011
*EDIT: Apparently, the grey/mango colorway is a women's CW. I'm pretty upset, as my feet are too big to fit them. 

2012 Livestrong (yes they are Livestrong even though there is hardly any yellow on it lol) pic courtesy of Nicekicks

Men%E2%80%99s-Nike-Air-Max-2012-LAF-487990_large.jpeg

I wasn't feeling the webbing as well but the Livestrong works for me. Much better looking overall than 2011s imo.

2012 Livestrong (yes they are Livestrong even though there is hardly any yellow on it lol) pic courtesy of Nicekicks

Men%E2%80%99s-Nike-Air-Max-2012-LAF-487990_large.jpeg

I wasn't feeling the webbing as well but the Livestrong works for me. Much better looking overall than 2011s imo.

Dbff - I was goin for what you were selling till you said the 2010 was better than the 2011.... :smh

These are growing on me I like the upper. I don't know how you could improve the air bubble I'd just like the shape or something to be a bit different somehow.

Hope these come out in men's colors as nice as the womens are showing up so far. Not only do I wear to big a size for women's I think it's odd men buying 1.5 up to wear a women's color way, but to each his own

Dbff - I was goin for what you were selling till you said the 2010 was better than the 2011.... :smh

These are growing on me I like the upper. I don't know how you could improve the air bubble I'd just like the shape or something to be a bit different somehow.

Hope these come out in men's colors as nice as the womens are showing up so far. Not only do I wear to big a size for women's I think it's odd men buying 1.5 up to wear a women's color way, but to each his own

Man I've made a complete 360 on these. In particular the womens colorways. That blue and solar red will definitely be had by me. I might need to ID a couple of pairs too. The possibilities are crazy on these. I can't wait!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom