Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

nike-air-max-2012-black-white-action-red-2.jpg

nike-air-max-2012-wolf-grey-white-black-2.jpg

LIVESTRONG... im not sure about those other ones posted......
nike-air-max-2012-dark-grey-cool-grey-black-varsity-maize-2.jpg

if those are the true Livestrong then the one I posted from Nicekicks samples perhaps? change air max bubble and outsole I guess

if those are the true Livestrong then the one I posted from Nicekicks samples perhaps? change air max bubble and outsole I guess

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Im really not a fan of tinted air bags.... would have been fine with a yellow insert in the air bag

Im really not a fan of tinted air bags.... would have been fine with a yellow insert in the air bag

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

If the Livestrong AM 2011s that released are an indicator, then I doubt that the airbags on the Livestrong AM 2012s will be tinted yellow.
Livestrong AM 2011 catalog photo:

livestrong-nike-air-max-2011-4.jpg

Livestrong AM 2011 retail release:

nike-air-max-2011-livestrong-01.jpg

That being said, I like the yellow tinted airbag on the Livestrong AM 2012s.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

If the Livestrong AM 2011s that released are an indicator, then I doubt that the airbags on the Livestrong AM 2012s will be tinted yellow.
Livestrong AM 2011 catalog photo:

livestrong-nike-air-max-2011-4.jpg

Livestrong AM 2011 retail release:

nike-air-max-2011-livestrong-01.jpg

That being said, I like the yellow tinted airbag on the Livestrong AM 2012s.

Livestrongs 12s are COPPED, 2012 grew on me already. I need date might be better than 2011s

Livestrongs 12s are COPPED, 2012 grew on me already. I need date might be better than 2011s

Back
Top Bottom