Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

New pictures of the total orange/bright blue and volt/university red colorways have dropped courtesy of Oneness.
Although I'm not the biggest fan of white mesh on any sneaker's tongue, I wouldn't mind copping either of these because of the otherwise superb color-blocking.

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

New pictures of the total orange/bright blue and volt/university red colorways have dropped courtesy of Oneness.
Although I'm not the biggest fan of white mesh on any sneaker's tongue, I wouldn't mind copping either of these because of the otherwise superb color-blocking.

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

@nikestore #NewRelease The Air Max 2012 is now available in Men’s gonike.me/6018Rxqn & Women’s sizes gonike.me/6019RxqX

theyre on NDC.

@nikestore #NewRelease The Air Max 2012 is now available in Men’s gonike.me/6018Rxqn & Women’s sizes gonike.me/6019RxqX

theyre on NDC.

Still can't get myself to like these. The only colorway I like is the Metallic Silver/Volt pair and it's not even out. Even with discount, these are a no go...

Still can't get myself to like these. The only colorway I like is the Metallic Silver/Volt pair and it's not even out. Even with discount, these are a no go...

just picked up the white/blues at lunch. Comfy.

Also just ordered the gray/purples on ndc.

just picked up the white/blues at lunch. Comfy.

Also just ordered the gray/purples on ndc.

Hey Jeff, if you get a chance think you could post some actual pics of the white/blue CW?

Curious to see how close it matches up to Royal/UK blue.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom