Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

Hey Jeff, if you get a chance think you could post some actual pics of the white/blue CW?

Curious to see how close it matches up to Royal/UK blue.

Thanks

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Hey Jeff, if you get a chance think you could post some actual pics of the white/blue CW?

Thanks

Only ones I have now are camera phone pics.  It is more of a Mavs blue than a true royal/UK blue.

Thanks

Only ones I have now are camera phone pics.  It is more of a Mavs blue than a true royal/UK blue.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Thanks

Cool, that's what I figured just wanted to see some actual pics. Guess I'll have to stop by the mall tomorrow, even though that will end up being bad news. lol

I've knocked the 2012's from the beginning but I'm a sucker......

Thanks

Cool, that's what I figured just wanted to see some actual pics. Guess I'll have to stop by the mall tomorrow, even though that will end up being bad news. lol

I've knocked the 2012's from the beginning but I'm a sucker......

Saw these in person today. They're super nice. I think I want the white/blue pair, going to let it marinate for awhile though.

Saw these in person today. They're super nice. I think I want the white/blue pair, going to let it marinate for awhile though.

I like the dual color cross webbing.

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

Originally Posted by dbff

New pictures of the total orange/bright blue and volt/university red colorways have dropped courtesy of Oneness.
Although I'm not the biggest fan of white mesh on any sneaker's tongue, I wouldn't mind copping either of these because of the otherwise superb color-blocking
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg
i wish nilke would make the back of all sneakers with air max in the heel like these, it would save a lot of bubbles from poppin due to heel drag

Originally Posted by dbff

New pictures of the total orange/bright blue and volt/university red colorways have dropped courtesy of Oneness.
Although I'm not the biggest fan of white mesh on any sneaker's tongue, I wouldn't mind copping either of these because of the otherwise superb color-blocking
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg
i wish nilke would make the back of all sneakers with air max in the heel like these, it would save a lot of bubbles from poppin due to heel drag

just picked up the white/blues at lunch. Comfy.

Also just ordered the gray/purples on ndc.

what is your ranking compared to the other recent models?

just picked up the Livestrongs off swoosh earlier for $105.. I'm really looking forward to owning my first pair of am 2012s

just picked up the Livestrongs off swoosh earlier for $105.. I'm really looking forward to owning my first pair of am 2012s

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

2012 Livestrong (yes they are Livestrong even though there is hardly any yellow on it lol) pic courtesy of Nicekicks

Men%E2%80%99s-Nike-Air-Max-2012-LAF-487990_large.jpeg

I wasn't feeling the webbing as well but the Livestrong works for me. Much better looking overall than 2011s imo.

This one is hot. And agree with the webbing = better color blocking.

i agree ED

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

2012 Livestrong (yes they are Livestrong even though there is hardly any yellow on it lol) pic courtesy of Nicekicks

Men%E2%80%99s-Nike-Air-Max-2012-LAF-487990_large.jpeg

I wasn't feeling the webbing as well but the Livestrong works for me. Much better looking overall than 2011s imo.

This one is hot. And agree with the webbing = better color blocking.

i agree ED

Some of the little things that Nike does with new releases really irks me. Pricing the Livestrong AM 2012s at $5 more than the other colorways is highly questionable.

Some of the little things that Nike does with new releases really irks me. Pricing the Livestrong AM 2012s at $5 more than the other colorways is highly questionable.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

2009 > 2012 > 2011 > 2010 > 360 (2006) > 360 II (2007) > 360 III (2008) 

but the gap between the 2009 and 2012 is the closest in my book.

The 2009s are iconic, very comfy, had some great CWs and were on iD
The 2012s have some nice colorblocking, compelling CWs at release and would have been great on iD
The 2011s had some nice GR CWs but could've used some more color options on iD
The 2010s were very under-rated IMO.  Not nearly enough CWs and they were pretty comfy if you went up .5 size
The original 360s were comfy, but could've used more CWs
The 360 IIs had nice colorblocking, but not enough nice CWs
The 360 IIIs were just weird.  Not comfy, very weird CWs and it was hard to make them look nice even on iD

Originally Posted by andfattoo

2009 > 2012 > 2011 > 2010 > 360 (2006) > 360 II (2007) > 360 III (2008) 

but the gap between the 2009 and 2012 is the closest in my book.

The 2009s are iconic, very comfy, had some great CWs and were on iD
The 2012s have some nice colorblocking, compelling CWs at release and would have been great on iD
The 2011s had some nice GR CWs but could've used some more color options on iD
The 2010s were very under-rated IMO.  Not nearly enough CWs and they were pretty comfy if you went up .5 size
The original 360s were comfy, but could've used more CWs
The 360 IIs had nice colorblocking, but not enough nice CWs
The 360 IIIs were just weird.  Not comfy, very weird CWs and it was hard to make them look nice even on iD

Back
Top Bottom