Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I've never paid retail on any recent AM model, they all go on sale so I wait

Impatiently waiting on that white/blue pair to go on sale... Possibly the live strong cw too.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I've never paid retail on any recent AM model, they all go on sale so I wait

Impatiently waiting on that white/blue pair to go on sale... Possibly the live strong cw too.

these are ugly (MY OPINION) im a 90s baby so the AM 90 the only maxes i get down with besides griffeys

these are ugly (MY OPINION) im a 90s baby so the AM 90 the only maxes i get down with besides griffeys

Originally Posted by deejones27

laugh.gif
.. your a 90's baby and you only like the AM90? what about 95 and 97.. those are in the 90's too?.. what about jordans?

Originally Posted by deejones27

laugh.gif
.. your a 90's baby and you only like the AM90? what about 95 and 97.. those are in the 90's too?.. what about jordans?

I'm eagerly anticipating these going on sale. The newer colorways are, in my opinion, much stronger than the launch colorways.

I'm eagerly anticipating these going on sale. The newer colorways are, in my opinion, much stronger than the launch colorways.

It's weird irst I wasn't a fan, then they really grew on me, now I'm back to not caring if I get a pair.
Maybe cause I got the last three I'm just tired of the style or something

It's weird irst I wasn't a fan, then they really grew on me, now I'm back to not caring if I get a pair.
Maybe cause I got the last three I'm just tired of the style or something

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm surprised these haven't popped up on ID yet

I'm not.  2009s were on iD.  2010s weren't.  2011's were.  2012's aren't.  If that pattern follows, 2013s will be.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm surprised these haven't popped up on ID yet

I'm not.  2009s were on iD.  2010s weren't.  2011's were.  2012's aren't.  If that pattern follows, 2013s will be.

I copped the Orange/Blue pair and wore them for the first time today. So comfortable, right behind the 2009 in terms of comfort for me. Can't wait to pick up a few more pairs, those Volt/Blues and the Chrome yellows are on my radar.

I copped the Orange/Blue pair and wore them for the first time today. So comfortable, right behind the 2009 in terms of comfort for me. Can't wait to pick up a few more pairs, those Volt/Blues and the Chrome yellows are on my radar.

Opening 4/1/12, so mileage will not count until then...

NT NIKE+ CHALLENGE IV:
STRIPES vs. SOLIDS 8000

[url=http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/1172409790/]http://nikerunning.nike.c...enges/detail/1172409790/
[/url]

Sup NT, This is the latest installment of NT+ Challenges. It is another TEAM DISTANCE RACE, and the goal is to accumulate 8000 MILES as a TEAM before the other. However, this time we're only going to have TWO TEAMS. The FIRST TEAM to run 8000mi takes home the DIGITAL TROPHY! CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their respective birthMONTH. All running levels are welcome! #makeitcount! 

STRIPES (Odds; JAN / MAR / MAY / JUL / SEP / NOV)
SOLIDS (Evens; FEB / APR / JUN / AUG / OCT / DEC)

Opening 4/1/12, so mileage will not count until then...

NT NIKE+ CHALLENGE IV:
STRIPES vs. SOLIDS 8000

[url=http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/1172409790/]http://nikerunning.nike.c...enges/detail/1172409790/
[/url]

Sup NT, This is the latest installment of NT+ Challenges. It is another TEAM DISTANCE RACE, and the goal is to accumulate 8000 MILES as a TEAM before the other. However, this time we're only going to have TWO TEAMS. The FIRST TEAM to run 8000mi takes home the DIGITAL TROPHY! CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their respective birthMONTH. All running levels are welcome! #makeitcount! 

STRIPES (Odds; JAN / MAR / MAY / JUL / SEP / NOV)
SOLIDS (Evens; FEB / APR / JUN / AUG / OCT / DEC)

Originally Posted by playaproved

I thought they were volt/blue spark.  ndc, however, lists them as White/Black-Lemon Twist-Current Blue

Originally Posted by playaproved

I thought they were volt/blue spark.  ndc, however, lists them as White/Black-Lemon Twist-Current Blue

Back
Top Bottom