Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

I'm waiting on the blue and orange pair and the women's white pink light blue. So far the only pairs I want.

I'm waiting on the blue and orange pair and the women's white pink light blue. So far the only pairs I want.

%24(KGrHqV,!hEE86b1hlS5BP,tCcPmm!~~60_3.JPG

new CW up on ndc.  I'll order a pair once they get them in stock.

Has anyone seen the Livestrongs on sale or know of any spots where a discount can be applied?

Has anyone seen the Livestrongs on sale or know of any spots where a discount can be applied?

Almost copped the blue/orange ones last weekend but I couldn't bring myself to pay full price for them. Air Maxes have just gotten out of hand.

Almost copped the blue/orange ones last weekend but I couldn't bring myself to pay full price for them. Air Maxes have just gotten out of hand.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

%24%28KGrHqV,%21hEE86b1hlS5BP,tCcPmm%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Wow, I really like those, so simple and clean. Looks like I might have to pick those up.

I'm also really hoping that the staple volt/silver CW drops. Jeff posted a pic of them back in one of the earlier pages. I think most people slept on the volt/silver CW of the 2011's. I
picked them up for $100 @ FNL and wear them quite often.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

%24%28KGrHqV,%21hEE86b1hlS5BP,tCcPmm%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Wow, I really like those, so simple and clean. Looks like I might have to pick those up.

I'm also really hoping that the staple volt/silver CW drops. Jeff posted a pic of them back in one of the earlier pages. I think most people slept on the volt/silver CW of the 2011's. I
picked them up for $100 @ FNL and wear them quite often.

Frazier - Thank you. Since they're sitting on a FSR I'm going to try to hold out for a little bit longer.

Frazier - Thank you. Since they're sitting on a FSR I'm going to try to hold out for a little bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom