Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

For my money, that's the best CW I've seen yet. After seeing them in person at my local Finishline, I can wait to cop them after the price drops.  

For my money, that's the best CW I've seen yet. After seeing them in person at my local Finishline, I can wait to cop them after the price drops.  

U can use code saveme20 for $20 off over $100 on Finishline.com. Think this shoe has free shipping also. Had them in my cart but decided to wait til I saw in person.

U can use code saveme20 for $20 off over $100 on Finishline.com. Think this shoe has free shipping also. Had them in my cart but decided to wait til I saw in person.

Interesting Livestrong CW, I need to see some better photos or in person to make a decision on them.

Interesting Livestrong CW, I need to see some better photos or in person to make a decision on them.

CPFLW4B4 - 25 off 100 on Footlocker  they come out to 145
TWEET20 - 20% off (Minimum 100 order) on Eastbay they come out 135 (Before Shipping)

Only problem on Eastbay is that there is no free shipping 

EDIT

This code also works on Eastbay URLEB229 (Same offer as the other one)

CPFLW4B4 - 25 off 100 on Footlocker  they come out to 145
TWEET20 - 20% off (Minimum 100 order) on Eastbay they come out 135 (Before Shipping)

Only problem on Eastbay is that there is no free shipping 

EDIT

This code also works on Eastbay URLEB229 (Same offer as the other one)

Just got the lady some for a graduation gift.

Pending her review, I'll be getting a pair pretty soon as well.

Just got the lady some for a graduation gift.

Pending her review, I'll be getting a pair pretty soon as well.

picked up the white/blue on FTL.com for 112 shipped to store with that promo code. good lookin out.

picked up the white/blue on FTL.com for 112 shipped to store with that promo code. good lookin out.

Back
Top Bottom