Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

Haha. I ordered from ndc. I tried on a pair of black/red and they look great. The pair on display look good too. Going to send them back.

Haha. I ordered from ndc. I tried on a pair of black/red and they look great. The pair on display look good too. Going to send them back.

Originally Posted by mjvc

I just received my pair of pure platinum/stadium green. I'm very disappointed in them. Glue stains all on them. The white midsoles have black dirt marks on them. To top things off the left heel where the sock liner is sewn in is already seperating.

Exactly why I'm slowly quitting buying them. Quality is getting worse while price continues to go up. Nike is laughing all the way to the bank. I had the same issue with my black/volt 2011's I ordered close to release date from ndc.

I just received my pair of pure platinum/stadium green. I'm very disappointed in them. Glue stains all on them. The white midsoles have black dirt marks on them. To top things off the left heel where the sock liner is sewn in is already seperating.

Exactly why I'm slowly quitting buying them. Quality is getting worse while price continues to go up. Nike is laughing all the way to the bank. I had the same issue with my black/volt 2011's I ordered close to release date from ndc.

I'm returning them for the Cool Grey/Pro Purple. Hopefully they won't be in the same condition. If they are they going back and I'm using my money on something else.

Here is a pic of the c/w in case somebody might be interested. They are like a dull grey. Would been lot hotter if it was white and the sole match the upper. Instead two shades of green.
96236bb316aa05197bc3d94799de903811532dc9_r.jpg

I'm returning them for the Cool Grey/Pro Purple. Hopefully they won't be in the same condition. If they are they going back and I'm using my money on something else.

Here is a pic of the c/w in case somebody might be interested. They are like a dull grey. Would been lot hotter if it was white and the sole match the upper. Instead two shades of green.

Just as a heads up.  I got the grey/purples from ndc and they have the same issue.  The purple on the outsoles and insoles is a lot brighter than the purple on the uppers.  I will try and psot a better pic later.

Just as a heads up.  I got the grey/purples from ndc and they have the same issue.  The purple on the outsoles and insoles is a lot brighter than the purple on the uppers.  I will try and psot a better pic later.

Thanks Jeff! Hope I like them enough to keep. The clash of green is bad. The pure platinum doesn't look good either. Nice LS pics.

Thanks Jeff! Hope I like them enough to keep. The clash of green is bad. The pure platinum doesn't look good either. Nice LS pics.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Where and when can i get the LiveStrongs?? (I'm in NYC)

ntny.
if i would have known you wanted them, i would have picked you up a pair. was there monday.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Where and when can i get the LiveStrongs?? (I'm in NYC)

ntny.
if i would have known you wanted them, i would have picked you up a pair. was there monday.

I'm gonna copp livestrongs today, only CW currently worth discussion so far available. I can't get em in CT, NYC and Bos has em so I'm gonna order em off NDC like....now.

Back
Top Bottom