Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

True... not sure if we will see jades again soon. If I didn’t cop Em from the outlet then I would never have em lol
the

Google "air max bw 1991" and "air max bw 2016" and you'll see how obvious it is...we're not talking about Am1 recrafts vs OG Am1, in this case the 2016/2013 and OG BWs are completely different shoes
1606114791137.png

there are differences but none of them are as drastic as other re issues like the 2006 Tech Challenge 3 or even the Jordan 4 over the decades. My biggest problem with the last bw retro was comfort, terribly uncomfortable to the point where I ditched all my pairs of the marinas.

there are differences but none of them are as drastic as other re issues like the 2006 Tech Challenge 3 or even the Jordan 4 over the decades. My biggest problem with the last bw retro was comfort, terribly uncomfortable to the point where I ditched all my pairs of the marinas.

It's drastic enough to not buy any non-remastered retro going forward imo, despite the BWs being my favorite model by far.

Don't listen to @AIRMAXDISCIPLE he doesn't know sh*t. OF COURSE they will be remastered, back to the OG shape—why else have they been out of production for the past few years? That shape for the 25th was way off, and they know it, so again, do not listen to the clown

I have hope, but the Air Max Lights didn't have any OG treatment/reshape, and the BWs in term of sales and popularity is more similar to the Lights than the 1 and 90. Hell, even the 95s didn't get a reshape, I've seen the leaks they're awful.

I have hope, but the Air Max Lights didn't have any OG treatment/reshape, and the BWs in term of sales and popularity is more similar to the Lights than the 1 and 90. Hell, even the 95s didn't get a reshape, I've seen the leaks they're awful.
Upper is on point af, no one can chitchat on that. But soles remained unchanged, big struggle for us fans.

I tried for ages to find those prm khaki BWs from 2016 could never find them for sale

actually got PV and marina jade still ds from 2016

do we know of any other cws set to drop besides the persian violets? would love to have the marinas and USA olympic pairs drop again

^ man no lie, i gotta do this. But i have so many shoes in my closet inside the box that it's a f*in hassle.

I been thinking of getting rid of all the boxes and just have a rack where they're all easily accessible and i can just grab them and tie them on

Last edited:
^ man no lie, i gotta do this. But i have so many shoes in my closet inside the box that it's a f*in hassle.

I been thinking of getting rid of all the boxes and just have a rack where they're all easily accessible and i can just grab them and tie them on

I’ve had to start keeping some boxes around cuz I ran out of space on my shelves and it’s really out of site out of mind with those pairs. More likely to wear what you can see.

Hello everyone!

I'm back on the forum. I hope you're doing well in these not easy times! And a happy new year 2021 to all of you!
I created a page on Instagram @airmaxbwent! If you want to send me your nice pictures/ I would be happy to share them ! I'm also working on an archive file of all existing BW colours, I'm currently working on about 200 models. If you have some unknown, "rare" ones between 1991 and 2007, I am interested in a photo, the product and colour code :wink:

Cheers ✌🏻

Last edited:
022-1.JPG

6520692_m-j-054.jpg

1505870999-20170919-212010.png

nike-air-classic-bw-1995-01.jpg

1992-Nike-Air-Max-box.jpg

basskass210-img600x450-1355471946phmolf2783.jpg

fashionitemsale-img600x375-1470025731ogdfkn1789.jpg

755e6ba1bbb802ddb95af0ca0cc6492b.jpg

458935.jpg

801287.jpg

Wow I had the dark pine BWs what year Was they made
pre-2000 BWs...
really regreting that i begun to be "fan" of BWs recently..from my 14-15years i was just buying some pairs of TNs that i beated on the ground every day lol
its only recently that i began to be fan of 90s-2005 BWs, AM90, AM1,AM95
i'm saying myself i must have let go so much og pairs in good condition on ebay or IG :rofl:
at least when i buy now i'm sure that for the size i'm good lol, feet won't grow anymore

First ever pair of air max BWs I ever purchased was these from (sports and things) in streatham South west London wowww. Quick story He let me go down into his basement when he was selling up and have a dig round and picked up these and a pair of air max 93 grapes can't believe I've even seen them again online woww good memories
E9B02375-8092-4139-936A-2BDD8F7C4578.jpeg
C770DA21-EC80-4CEB-9794-C1457D078ABC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom