OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Air Max LeBron VII - Shooting Stars Classic PE
http://www.lrj23.com/blog...ebron7-shooting-star-pe/

26511_420689530235_633780235_5686225_2517914_n.jpg
eek.gif
 I SOOOO forgot about the shooting stars ... although this year's PE is
eyes.gif
compared to last year's VI ...

^Word, I agree

Shooting Star VIs >>>>>>>>>>>> Shooting Star VIIs

Hwc Blue Suede > HWC Blue >> Orange HWC >>>>>>> HWC Low

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

^Word, I agree

Shooting Star VIs >>>>>>>>>>>> Shooting Star VIIs

Hwc Blue Suede > HWC Blue >> Orange HWC >>>>>>> HWC Low
If I ever get my cam back, I'm digging for my Shooting Stars and doing a photo shoot.
919365c4181d8a115999ec0f425ab75663cf7361.gif

House of hoops wayne said that they will be coming in with some more ctks on Tuesday if anyone is still looking for em in the ny/nj area

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AB Doom

The great thing about the PS...LeBron will make them iconic after he gets his 1st ring!

I don't know about copping the Dunkmans after hearing about the blotches on the sole after a couple wears...

eyes.gif

Who really is that concerned about their sole after wearing them a few times..
B/c I take extremely good care of my sneakers....I rock em, clean em, box em...you never know if you might end up selling em! 
nerd.gif

Not gonna invest in a $160 sneaker that blotches up unless I'm hoopin in them! 
eyes.gif

If any of your VIIs squeak really bad this might help. These were so loud with every step, I was going to give em to the goodwill.

I took 10 min. to mask off the inside of the metal lace tab, and problem solved. You can't see the tape job at all while being worn.
14vibdx.jpg

205qyj8.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry for the iphone pix....All these have been picked up in the last 3 weeks....Still need the CTK's and Red Carpets[/color]

Lovin' these PS VII's. Very comfy ride and you will def have to go down a half size, because I'm a size 10, I tried a size 10, and it was too loose.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I don't know about copping the Dunkmans after hearing about the blotches on the sole after a couple wears...
they come like that. my DS pairs have the spots also.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Lovin' these PS VII's. Very comfy ride and you will def have to go down a half size, because I'm a size 10, I tried a size 10, and it was too loose.
My bad. Missed this. I hate having to find a size 12.5....

Picked up my white/black PS's earlier, they're noticeably lighter, and more breathable than the Air Max models. I went with the same size as the Air Max models and they fit fine in my case. I asked the FTL employee why one was $145 and the other was $140, he didn't know, but he told me that they were selling both for $140 though.

Quick question.

I'm helping a buddy of mine to track down Red Carpet & CTK in size 13.
I've only seen sz 12 so far.
I'm just wondering, did they come in those size or higher?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom