OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Just thought id share MY PERSONAL FAVORITES that i deeply adore
happy.gif

A friend picked these up for me out in one of the Houston HOHs....Last pair of VII's. Completes the trinity of RC's, ASG's, CTK's lol.

I picked up by normal size (by normal I mean the size I wear 95% of the time and what I wear in the KB V's) I had to pull my tight to get the fit but could not imagine going down a 1/2 size....my toes would be way too close to the end of the shoe.

Copped both LeBron 7 PS and POP amazing quality and ultra light compared to the Air Max 7's...very dope shoe
pimp.gif

nice pics everyone...

still waiting on those MVP's ...

i gotta question, if they were to make a MVP colorway (which was white black and gold), which are already made..

they would change the colorway, Any ideas or guess you guys think?

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I've seen mentions of it during this thread...is the EASTBAY Bing cashback instant? Or do you have to wait the 60 days like eBay?

I'm still praying for those 7/AJ 11 joints. I need those.
And they have to be the first version, the NFW.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I'm still praying for those 7/AJ 11 joints. I need those.
And they have to be the first version, the NFW.

im with you....... i think im starting to like them more than the blue hwc.

I want to like these PS versions, but I really don't.  I guess I am just disappointed how similar and how close in colorways, they "happen" to be to some old-time favorites.  Honestly, I think the colorway I like best of the PS are the SLH because they are somewhat uniquely "Lebron".  If they don't, I will have no idea what NIKE was thinking by not dropping HWC, CavFanatics, or any more Cavs based colorways of the LBJ7.  As Lebron comes into his own, and clearly separates himself from the Jordan comparisons this year, along with hopefully picking up his first ring, all we are left with is more red/black/white colorways that harken back to the Bulls glory days.  I am sick of it, pissed, and plan on starting a petition.  Who's with me?  Most of me is kidding, but I really wouldn't mind some CavsFanatics.

Man those white green lows are sick.. wish they were my size...  I want nike to do some of the air max lebron lows I think they look good.  Still think we need to see some more colors in the mids. Man I love the L7

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

for the people who have CTK's...... they look like different shades of maroon in different pics. Are they dark maroon.......... or more of a crimson red like USC?

Back
Top Bottom