OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

42c3ac15e0d780d3ea4cd68821a49a37-getty-98417634_dlk014_bull_v_cavs.jpg

To jayem, yes they do come in that size..... I remember hoh harlem had the red carpets in a 13 and I just bought the last 13 for a fellow niketalker at hoh wayne earlier this week

just tpicked up my pair of LBJ 7 PS and they are
smokin.gif
.  first pair of nike or jordan i have not pre-ordered, needed to get sizing right.  i would say true to size, got my 11.5.  they are not as snug as kb5.  bought for retail $140 and got a free $10 ftl gift card also
wink.gif

any deals out there im overlooking? especially forthe grey and whites...i see 144 on pys.com but they dont have my size. Ebay all are 200+smh

Originally Posted by KMNewark

To jayem, yes they do come in that size..... I remember hoh harlem had the red carpets in a 13 and I just bought the last 13 for a fellow niketalker at hoh wayne earlier this week
Thanks for looking out.

the Lebron PS's look pretty nice in person, although the white/blacks would look a lot nicer if it didnt have the triangle print on the black patent leather.  Still don't think its worth paying $145 for.... maybe $120 though

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Are the POPs a Foot Locker/Niketown exclusive?
Don't think so, I saw them on display at Finish Line.

Thanks! Ok I see they have them on their website,I'll check the store out tomorrow. I got the Black/red today but I havent seen the POPs yet only one Foot Locker in my city got them and they only had 12 pairs, so I didnt bother going to that mall.

I'm surprised I'm not seeing more pickups on PS VII. The shoe has all the makings of a  smash hit as far as I can see. I havent played in mine yet though. 

Got the POPs on hold at my Finish Line, saw my buddy in there and he is hookin it up with the 30% off so why not?

They are really light and can tell they are a great shoe.

lebron 7 ps are
pimp.gif
. might double up on the concords. btw how's the performance of the shoe? and how is it compared to the 7s? thanks

finally got a swoosh connect but the ps werent discounted. any1 know how long after the release?

Still loving the zoom in the PSs. So much better than the air max. Not only do the shoes have zoom, but 14mm zoom in the heel. I wonder how that compares to the double stack zoom in the VIs and Jordan 2010s...

Back
Top Bottom