OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't see why all the hype about a knicks, old school cavs, etc colorway. 
I know what you mean.
What if the Dunkmans/ASGs/RCs/etc never released?  Be glad those did.  Those are nicer imo than the HWCs.  Just relax people, the HWC are hot but not that HOT

Stop complaining and mentioning how Nike screwed up and how much you want the HWC sooo bad.  Not to be mean but, NO ONE CARES.  Get over it already -_-

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

I know what you mean.
What if the Dunkmans/ASGs/RCs/etc never released?  Be glad those did.  Those are nicer imo than the HWCs.  Just relax people, the HWC are hot but not that HOT

Stop complaining and mentioning how Nike screwed up and how much you want the HWC sooo bad.  Not to be mean but, NO ONE CARES.  Get over it already -_-
HWC, CavFanatics, or UK > any colorway released. (yes that means RC/ASG/Dunkmans)

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

15 pairs of this shoe is too many imo. there are really only 5 that are worth copping. the rest are trash
indeed 15 is waaaaaayy tooo many. but I said it before the VIIs dropped that this shoe will hurt my pockets.
but luckily Ive been able to cop most of them on discount and the rest of the GRs will only be copped on sale/discount.

If SVSM, CF or HWCs drop, I do not mind paying retail which I have only for hoh released Lebron VIIs so far
pimp.gif

btw- joey dope City Collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I know what you mean.

HWC, CavFanatics, or UK > any colorway released. (yes that means RC/ASG/Dunkmans)

I can agree with that. If i don't get one of those....the vii's will be a huge let down to me.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I know what you mean.

WHAT!!!!!! THAT IS THE CRAZIEST SHIIIIIII I HEARD TODAY! THE RED CARPETS AND 7/11 ARE BY FAR THE BEST COLOR EVER SEEN! O SO ORIGINAL! YOU THINK THE BLUE HWC ARE BETTER THAN THOSE! C'MON NOW! C'MON DOG.....FOR REAL?.....LIKE REALLY? IS THAT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL BRUH!? ON THAT NOTE....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PUT THE CAV FANASSTICS UP THERE BEFORE EVEN MENTIONING THE 7/11 OR THE SHOOTING STARS....BUT I GUESS THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE RIGHT?

I don't see why all the hype about a knicks, old school cavs, etc colorway. That color combo sucks period, imo. I think many of you like it because others like it. Colors remind me of bozo the clown.

I hope your kidding..

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

15p3g5f.jpg

these shoes are great!

Chris, nice pickups! I am on the fence about the POP's, cause I might swap them for the Navy colorway.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

hahah hey lets not mess up the fact AMs are ALWAYS discounted on swoosh man, slowly lebrons, and some jordans are not being discounted... I have a feeling that this will happen more and more in the future. The detroit 6s are full price, now thats just sad... they didnt discount a sneaker no one wants.

REALLY tho. I was like What the ..... They didnt even give the disco to them things. Now thats just sad.

Keep AMs on disco and Ill be ok with Swoosh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Can someone explain to me why SWOOSH has the Kobe POP's on discount and even have the supposed ltd. edition AirMax 1, 90, 95, 2009, 24/7 packs on disco, yet the Bron PS and POP's are not?!!!  That's some straight up BS!!!
Agreed, my dude. Can anyone answer as to why that is?

P coming out of Nowhere with that one.

Long time no see.

Hope all is good homie.
My man Flint, what's crackin'!!! 

J'Dilla!  I'm good bro, just layin' low for a minute...

Always good to hear from you both. 

STILL can't believe the PS's and POP's are @ retail on SWOOSH, and yet the kids/toddler sizes of both are discounted...such nonsense...
I was in shock to see the Detroit 6's @ retail too...they were gonna sit regardless but this will cement it for those with SWOOSH access who were on the fence @ all (doubtful)...

LAME!!!

laugh.gif
it amuses me that people get butthurt because someone else thinks a shoe isn't hot. And yes, they are bozo colored shoes.. the HWC's. I'm not a big fan of them and if they released, I'd cop a few pairs and help you guys out. Probably save one pair for the collection. Not to wear. That's about it. Hottest bron VII's are the dunkmans, imo. CTK's come real close.

laugh.gif
it amuses me that people get butthurt because someone else thinks a shoe isn't hot. And yes, they are bozo colored shoes.. the HWC's. I'm not a big fan of them and if they released, I'd cop a few pairs and help you guys out. Probably save one pair for the collection. Not to wear. That's about it. Hottest bron VII's are the dunkmans, imo. CTK's come real close.

aint no body but hurt, since  HWC are bozo colored, it can be assumed that dunkmans are also bozo, along with the mooncakes in your avy.

and some of us do like colorways, that are bright, vivirant, and fire.. just seems like your using the wrong words about sneakers that are fire.

like really bozo colored? get outta here with that.

laugh.gif

That's what's great about "preference", and you don't see it much on this forum... This forum is mostly driven by hype and what's exclusive to one another, that is the end deciding factor for ANOTHER to buy a damn shoe :/

Me personally, the Akrons stood out so much to me, and those are my favorite..
smile.gif

Hope u guys ain't really ordering w/o seeing the bgrade red carpets. I had to switch right shoe for another. And some of them come with WRONG colored extra set of laces. I'll post pics tonite of the pairs I saw with wrong laces and major creases.

Later

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

laugh.gif

That's what's great about "preference", and you don't see it much on this forum... This forum is mostly driven by hype and what's exclusive to one another, that is the end deciding factor for ANOTHER to buy a damn shoe :/

Me personally, the Akrons stood out so much to me, and those are my favorite..
smile.gif
Those are my thoughts exactly. I buy what I like when I see it and feel it. Not what's hyped. I started with the VI because because before it, they just weren't appealing to me. Then I discovered this part of the forum. For opinions, info, pics, and stuff. Kids be catching feelings on the internet. All you can do is laugh at that.

Anyhow, Akrons are very nice. So much so that I had to get 2 pairs. One to rock and one to stock.
smokin.gif

Hoh in Willowbrook mall NJ got a restock. No size 8 though for me. Smallest size was a 9. Didn't ask what other sizes they had.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

^^^ Is Willowbrook NJ.... the Wayne, NJ location?
Nope 2 different malls... This past weekend coming back to NY from philly I stopped off at Willowbrook and had a damn shopping frenzy there lol... They didn't have many sizes in most of their sneaks. I begged the guy to go look for an 11 in the Akrons, he said only size 9 and 14.. Went back there? YUP, had a size a 11.. So just ask them

The Wayne NJ location is getting shipments I hear, I called up for the Duke V Kobes and they got a new shipment, and said they were receiving a bunch more of the releases... BTW the Wayne location is brand new, and only comes up as Footlocker when you search for their number..

Back
Top Bottom