OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by jdub562

So today is the day I wear my first ever pair of Lebrons (to go get my 420 card), and I have to say that these are very uncomfortable. My foamposites feel softer than this, lol. ANyway, they look good though.
I think you just got to wear them more often. The air max bag is a lot more comfortable than the foamposites.  

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Great Simple Colorway in my opinion...[/color]
1fx09h.jpg

jdon nice white black LBJ7, i still need that cw only cw along with the HWC blues id cop aside from the dunkmans i have, which is the only 7s i have so far lol

I was looking at some pictures from the other site and I noticed this. The inside of the PS swoosh is colored. I think the Black/Red PS wouldve looked way better to me if the swoosh wasnt white. It would give the shoe a more Cavs flair.

Can somebody do a photoshop?
lebron7ps-blkwhtred.jpg

Bulls and Noah banter has been deleted...

Guys, please refrain from getting off topic. I know Cleveland is playing against Chicago right now, but this post should be about the shoes only. Check the sports forum for Cleveland vs. Chicago debates...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Does anyone know though if a shoe with zoom air makes a hiss sound when you are walking, is that a sign it's leaking or has a hole in it?

In my experience, Zoom units deflate pretty much instantly once they develop a leak or hole. Does it feel less responsive?

'Hissing' is sometimes caused by air escaping from *between* the outsole and air bag.

Your mileage may vary of coruse.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

I appreciate the support from you guys. I don't do many transactions on NT. i do most of my business deals on ISS. Can anyone tell me which admins i need to get involved in order to try to get my money?

Homie just make dat "Rockdeep scammed me" thread in General. Problem solved.

^lol. Don't wanna mess around with Mugsy over there haha. True though, you just gotta keep the pressure on sometimes...

^^^thanks for the suggestions. I contacted Method Man and informed him about the situation. He's looking into it. I think he knows RockDeep pretty well so maybe he'll have better luck communicating with Rock than I have had. I'm going to give it another week. If I don't hear anything back, I will do what you guys suggested.
Once again, Thanks for the support.

7901694ee47b83bd1d7bdc422b8a2ce1c5dbf042.pjpg
Still kicking around CTK's, dreaming of the HWC's (Blue/White), getting POP tomorrow, and hope to get some MVP's.  I loved this shoe the first time that I saw it, it is tough to pick a favorite!  Oh, I am still holding out hope that the Blue/Blk Kentucky's pop up, love that colorway.

Finally got my Lebron VII dunkmans on Tuesday for 174.20!!

Got the last size 10.5 in the BX..i think..i was surprised the 10.5 fit since i always take 10s

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Can someone explain to me why SWOOSH has the Kobe POP's on discount and even have the supposed ltd. edition AirMax 1, 90, 95, 2009, 24/7 packs on disco, yet the Bron PS and POP's are not?!!!  That's some straight up BS!!!
Agreed, my dude. Can anyone answer as to why that is?

hahah hey lets not mess up the fact AMs are ALWAYS discounted on swoosh man, slowly lebrons, and some jordans are not being discounted... I have a feeling that this will happen more and more in the future. The detroit 6s are full price, now thats just sad... they didnt discount a sneaker no one wants.

Originally Posted by arff23

Anybody been to the Clinton outlets in CT?...Just wondering what they have LeBron wise...

i'm gonna go next week...i'll let ya know after i check it out

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

hahah hey lets not mess up the fact AMs are ALWAYS discounted on swoosh man, slowly lebrons, and some jordans are not being discounted... I have a feeling that this will happen more and more in the future. The detroit 6s are full price, now thats just sad... they didnt discount a sneaker no one wants.

REALLY tho. I was like What the ..... They didnt even give the disco to them things. Now thats just sad.

Keep AMs on disco and Ill be ok with Swoosh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Can someone explain to me why SWOOSH has the Kobe POP's on discount and even have the supposed ltd. edition AirMax 1, 90, 95, 2009, 24/7 packs on disco, yet the Bron PS and POP's are not?!!!  That's some straight up BS!!!
Agreed, my dude. Can anyone answer as to why that is?

P coming out of Nowhere with that one.

Long time no see.

Hope all is good homie.

Back
Top Bottom