OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

PS and POP copped....must admit they are def muuuuch HOTTER in person....

If you are on the fence, just do it....you wont regret the purchase!!!

Unbelievably LIGHT....the triangles on the POP can't be seen on the foot.

I understand why a lot of people aren't feelin em w/o the AM........

but after feeling/seeing em on the foot.....totally different story!!!!

P_298_2_LBJ-VII-Lo-White-2i.jpg

P_298_1_LBJ-VII-Lo-White-1i.jpg

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't see why all the hype about a knicks, old school cavs, etc colorway. 
I know what you mean.
What if the Dunkmans/ASGs/RCs/etc never released?  Be glad those did.  Those are nicer imo than the HWCs.  Just relax people, the HWC are hot but not that HOT

Stop complaining and mentioning how Nike screwed up and how much you want the HWC sooo bad.  Not to be mean but, NO ONE CARES.  Get over it already -_-
HWC, CavFanatics, or UK > any colorway released. (yes that means RC/ASG/Dunkmans)
AGREED!  HWC, KENTUCKY, AND CAVFANATICS ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP!  TOO BAD NIKE IS STINGY WITH THE HOT COLORWAYS.  I WOULD HAVE MORE THAN DOUBLE OF THE AIR MAX 7'S IF THEY RELEASED THE HOT COLORWAYS.  NO, I'M NOT YELLING.  IT IS PASSION.
happy.gif

These came in yesterday from H-Town...big shout out to the homie Kikn N' Skatn for the hookup. These are so fly, and they complete my mini-Lebron VII collection. RC's, ASG's, and now CTK's. These 3 were my first ever pairs of Lebrons; wore them for the first time the other day and they were not comfy at all, but these prolly have to be broken in first. Anyway...they sure do look GOOD!

Been playing in my black/red PSes this week. Wore them to the gym to workout to break them in a bit at first. Felt a little stiff, but not bad. Played ball in them yesterday and today and WOW these are so much better then the AM VIIs. Shoes felt broken in within about 15 min of playing. Forefoot zoom is cushy and responsive without feeling mushy. Heel zoom feels like double stacked zoom - great impact protection without sacrificing stability or court feel. Traction is very good. Fit is way better than the AM VIIs. These are officially my new favorite hoop shoes.

I remember reading Kaczalas saying that if you liked the Zoom Soldier III then you'd really like/love the PS. He is spot on. I really like the ZSIII but these are a step up or two from the ZSIII.

I can't wait for my POPs to arrive from ShoeTrends. I also have a defective pair of Kobe Vs that I'm going to return and get another pair of PSes.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't see why all the hype about a knicks, old school cavs, etc colorway. 
I know what you mean.
What if the Dunkmans/ASGs/RCs/etc never released?  Be glad those did.  Those are nicer imo than the HWCs.  Just relax people, the HWC are hot but not that HOT

Stop complaining and mentioning how Nike screwed up and how much you want the HWC sooo bad.  Not to be mean but, NO ONE CARES.  Get over it already -_-
HWC, CavFanatics, or UK > any colorway released. (yes that means RC/ASG/Dunkmans)

WHAT!!!!!! THAT IS THE CRAZIEST SHIIIIIII I HEARD TODAY! THE RED CARPETS AND 7/11 ARE BY FAR THE BEST COLOR EVER SEEN! O SO ORIGINAL! YOU THINK THE BLUE HWC ARE BETTER THAN THOSE! C'MON NOW! C'MON DOG.....FOR REAL?.....LIKE REALLY? IS THAT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL BRUH!? ON THAT NOTE....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PUT THE CAV FANASSTICS UP THERE BEFORE EVEN MENTIONING THE 7/11 OR THE SHOOTING STARS....BUT I GUESS THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE RIGHT?

70dnvo.jpg

Like I said, HWC, CavFanatics, or UKs > any colorway RELEASED. Does that mean they are better then the 7/11s? No. The 7/11s never RELEASED. Does that mean they are better then the Red Carpets? Yes. So do I have to make this more clear for you bro? Okay. HWC, CavFanatics, UKs, SVSM aways, 7/11s, or the Breast Cancers > ANY COLORWAY THAT HAS RELEASED. 

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

^^^ Is Willowbrook NJ.... the Wayne, NJ location?

Yes it is! Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ.
OOPS you are correct!!! I was at Cherry Hill HOH, hour or so away from the Wayne, my apology!

haha, crazy how people get so obsessed over a shoe just because it's unreleased and that exclusive...

The HWC are hot, no denying that. But the UKs look like they could pass as GRs. That's just me though

Back
Top Bottom