OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

NWT you stay switching S%#T hahahha, price tags, shoes......If these outlet places got people on NT they prolly will be watching you next time you step in that place lol

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

haha, crazy how people get so obsessed over a shoe just because it's unreleased and that exclusive...
The story of the sneaker sub-culture. %%*@ is corny. These the same people that get made when its released because everyone will have it.

^aka hypebeasts........ does anybody hear have the grey/orange blaze cw?.... and if so do you want your laces?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The Navy PS did not look good tonight. It looks far to close to the Air max Version. They couldve at least added some navy laces or a navy tongue.
You mean those weren't AM VII's?
grin.gif
Agreed, and seriously though, I was watching the game last night trying to figure out why he didn't wear the PS. 
laugh.gif

Sorry LeBron, but that cw just isn't cutting it.

15ad9a09534884e576995a4b828e37c7-getty-98257329jm046_cavs_bulls.jpg

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

NWT you stay switching S%#T hahahha, price tags, shoes......If these outlet places got people on NT they prolly will be watching you next time you step in that place lol

i know right... if that was the case tho... id have to put the smackdown
laugh.gif

Check out some fully laced XI laces in the black/red PS's... Got them in the mail today and just messing around, figured I would throw them in to see how it looked.. Looks MUCH better in person, and matches the tongue red mesh better than the OEM lol.. Picture makes it look brighter then it really is! Not keeping them in though as original still looks better to me and this is too jordan-esque..

20693023.jpg

saw the PS in person yesterday. looked worse to me in person. also, the navy pair he wore last night looked bland. i miss the air max 7. overall, disappointed with the colorways they released for the air max 7. i guess i'm done unless nike surprises me...but i doubt it.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
it amuses me that people get butthurt because someone else thinks a shoe isn't hot. And yes, they are bozo colored shoes.. the HWC's. I'm not a big fan of them and if they released, I'd cop a few pairs and help you guys out. Probably save one pair for the collection. Not to wear. That's about it. Hottest bron VII's are the dunkmans, imo. CTK's come real close.

aint no body but hurt, since  HWC are bozo colored, it can be assumed that dunkmans are also bozo, along with the mooncakes in your avy.

and some of us do like colorways, that are bright, vivirant, and fire.. just seems like your using the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wrong words[/color] about sneakers that are fire.

like really bozo colored? get outta here with that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop playin'[/color]...
eek.gif
eek.gif

oa67ac.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
it amuses me that people get butthurt because someone else thinks a shoe isn't hot. And yes, they are bozo colored shoes.. the HWC's. I'm not a big fan of them and if they released, I'd cop a few pairs and help you guys out. Probably save one pair for the collection. Not to wear. That's about it. Hottest bron VII's are the dunkmans, imo. CTK's come real close.

aint no body but hurt, since  HWC are bozo colored, it can be assumed that dunkmans are also bozo, along with the mooncakes in your avy.

and some of us do like colorways, that are bright, vivirant, and fire.. just seems like your using the wrong words about sneakers that are fire.

like really bozo colored? get outta here with that.

Stop playin'...
eek.gif
eek.gif

oa67ac.gif

dont wanna ruin this thread with an agruement, yea i spelt a word wrong.. OMG, im dumb... ahhhhhhh the world is coming to an end...
eek.gif

grin.gif
, back to the shoes people... nice P.S. pick up.. i need that exact pair..

nice P.S. pick up.. i need that exact pair..
Yea I finally saw the PS in person yesterday and I love them.  My favorite part is the quilted padding around the ankle.  Much softer than I thought it would be.  Must admit they did a good job with these from the looks of it. Still cant wait to get a pair and try em on the court though.

20z7hoy.jpg

This is pretty disappointing although I would like to see how it looks in person.

Does the first PS (black/red) have the same pattern on the patent leather? Doesn't look like it from what I've seen...

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Ive been outta the Outlet thread for a minute but just curious how much those RC were? im getting a few pairs i had set to the side for the 50% EA along with Chinas, Akrons and Xmas' which come out to 88 a pop
Stay with the EA, they are $129 at the outlet and bad B grades, so for A grade at  $88 your good.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

This is pretty disappointing although I would like to see how it looks in person.

Does the first PS (black/red) have the same pattern on the patent leather? Doesn't look like it from what I've seen...

You can barely see it. Anyways to me it adds a nice touch of quality to it...kinda like lasering.

Also the Black/Red PS doesnt have the lasered triangles.

Yeah you can barely see the triangles on the POP's...that's deep if that what keeps you from copping em!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

You can barely see it. Anyways to me it adds a nice touch of quality to it...kinda like lasering.

Also the Black/Red PS doesnt have the lasered triangles.
QFT. I just picked up my POP's today and they def. are much better in person. I may have to get the black PS's soon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mdalakas

You can use the 25% off Lebron VII's on Eastbay (tweet25), excluding Playoff's.  Not a bad deal.

AWESOME! How long is this good for???

BTW picked up the CTK's tonight in exchange for a pair of Kobe POP's
smile.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by mdalakas

You can use the 25% off Lebron VII's on Eastbay (tweet25), excluding Playoff's.  Not a bad deal.

AWESOME! How long is this good for???

BTW picked up the CTK's tonight in exchange for a pair of Kobe POP's
smile.gif
smokin.gif
code is good until this Sunday 04/25/10

Just picked up the white/blue, need to find the CTKs and I think I'm done.... pending any HWC releases or 7/11s

Back
Top Bottom