OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Don't remember anybody giving closeups of the grey/blue or grey/red so here ya'll go.

2llioab.jpg

908xoz.jpg

2euh81v.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
igotthatfire247 wrote:

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Don't remember anybody giving closeups of the grey/blue or grey/red so here ya'll go.

2euh81v.jpg
Those are ballin' kicks, not Dunks, bruh. Fix those laces.
sick.gif

When you start paying for my kicks and get on my sneaker level then you can speak to me otherwise $$#%
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
igotthatfire247 wrote:

sick.gif

When you start paying for my kicks and get on my sneaker level then you can speak to me otherwise $$#%
sick.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
, internet, serious biznesss

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sick.gif
sick.gif
igotthatfire247 wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
, internet, serious biznesss

laugh.gif
ya' feel me Fresh?
laugh.gif

No need to feel butt-hurt, son, it was just a comment.
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
Although that lace job is almost hideous enough to make me contemplate paying for your next pair of kicks 
grin.gif

In the meantime, enjoy your collection 
pimp.gif

Fresh ... which one are you hoping for -- an AM or PS MVP?

To each his own, but that puppet pair is by far the worst looking Lebron shoe this year. imo of course

^^^Nice VII collection up there.

Petrie is good, but LBJ needs Tinker to design at least one sig.
Also took back my PS and kept the POP Concords...traded PS at Footlocker for Cool Grey LeBron 7's...Cool Greys are the most underrated of the 7's.

My Lebron 7 Collection... Get it, lol. Sometimes I go by Jordan King but underneath you see my nystatenisland tag for ya'll that might say this is not my pic. All I want now is the MTAGs (somebody hit me up size 10.5).

2zr18hv.jpg
If i was near you i would just.....

from you

The MVP's need to by AM or no dice. It doesnt make sense for the MVP's to be the PS cause you get the award for the work you've put in all season. Even casual LBJ fans know he had on the AM7 all 82 games.

Now IF he wins Finals MVP it should be PS.

stopped into my local NON-HOH footlocker to see all the VII eastbay exclusives, CTKs, and the 2 PS releases...asked about the CTKs and the dude was like, we just got a restock...

wasnt really a fan of the CTKs, but they look pretty good in person..still on the fence...i dont have much gear to match them...

Back
Top Bottom