OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^ its the slang for purple haze bud. I think....lol. How it relates to sneakers
eyes.gif

..the hell is going on in here?

Anyway, Bron just lost his elbow so it's not looking good as far as him playing right now. Good thing is that the Cavs have a few days off. I want the bred VII/XI's to release before these VII's are done for.

@hot butter - the shoes were dry. i cleaned them up monday last week after playing, let them dry in my room ( outside the box of course) until and stayed put until wednesday night until i went off to my dads house to stay there. the shoes were left in the trunk from wednesday night until monday morning. thats the foul play. hahahaha.. im not crying over what happened. im was just surprised.
eek.gif

Why wouldnt Nike release another AM VII, the MVP colorway would have to be an AMVII, its his sig shoe and the one he wore the whole season to win the MVP. I dont see how they would only release PS coloways from now on. I would expect atleast one more AMVII colorway, but I think there will be 2 or maybe even 3 more left.

Damn Dudes stay salty and bishing in here huh?

Hotbutter-NT put me on that, So idk where it originated from

Juno- Take the sand out ur coochie playa

This thread has once again high jacked the money I had set aside for Jordan retros this month.....smh....I gave in and got some PS on the way.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Lebrons>Jordans(quality) anyway, this thread did you a favor^^

yeeuppp...

lets hope no 1 from the JB forum see's this though.. they would flood this thread with non-sense

naw the truth is in the quality of the product itself and there isnt much these days from jb, its obvious. lol

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Lebrons>Jordans(quality) anyway, this thread did you a favor^^

yeeuppp...

lets hope no 1 from the JB forum see's this though.. they would flood this thread with non-sense

not really I left the JB forum for the quality reason. Um glad I invested my $ on theAM7 instead of the poor JB quality. Sorry but JB is second on my list now. And agentchaos u might want to edit ur post it might be violating the rules.Any word on the MVP? They should announce it pretty soon right?

Jordan brand is good for if you need shoes to cut your grass, That brand is a disgrace now.  So glad Nike has other options that are fire these days.

Shaike whats up with your money still hiding from you?  
sick.gif

I like the MVPuppets or whatever they are.....HOT!!! Wonder if these will ever release or maybe just a HOH release???

Back
Top Bottom