OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by luxurious24

bron lost with those pops last time, yall think he gon rock them again tonight?

The only game the Cavs lost was game 3 when he wore the white and navy p.s.

Originally Posted by nikko13

maybe 38 degree celsius. its hot here in PI. and your right, the climate here is very humid. collectors here have accepted it. i just could not accept that i forgot them in my car. haha. i clean all my clear soles with brush and a shoe cleaner from a local store. i thought the quality on these soles were unlike this of the jordans but now i think the clear sole of these lebrons has no advantage. my used vr6s from february doesnt this amount of yellowing though.
i think the fact that you have been using them outdoors plays a factor as well with the dirt or whatever is on the ground on the outdoor court.

I want Stewies bad
frown.gif

Lebron + The Six + Stewie (THAT N_) = Piffery
pimp.gif

Why are ya'll having poor me about Lebrons when you know damn well we're gonna get a MVP shoe, and 2 possible Finals colorways not to mention more PS colorways.

If he wins a ring this year, you know they'll release more colorways. Remember how many colorways came out in the Kobe IV after Kobe won last year? I don' think all those were slated to release before that. You know if the Kobe line gets that treatment. The Lebron line definitely will. Lebron is Nike's chosen one.

@igotthatfire247 - thank you for the advice sir. What happened to me was my fault so im going to return them. And returning and exchanging shoes is not practiced here in PI. But yes, we do put silica gel packs in our shoe boxes. Its not that hardcore over here when you do that.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by nikko13

maybe 38 degree celsius. its hot here in PI. and your right, the climate here is very humid. collectors here have accepted it. i just could not accept that i forgot them in my car. haha. i clean all my clear soles with brush and a shoe cleaner from a local store. i thought the quality on these soles were unlike this of the jordans but now i think the clear sole of these lebrons has no advantage. my used vr6s from february doesnt this amount of yellowing though.
i think the fact that you have been using them outdoors plays a factor as well with the dirt or whatever is on the ground on the outdoor court.

or is there any chance that you left the shoes in your trunk while they were still wet/ little damp? the expedited fashion in which your soles yellowed (in 4 days?!?) points to some foul play lol

thats the only explanation i can think of-- 4 days from blue tinted sole to half pissy piss.
maybe you forgot to dry them properly after the scrub down?

damp/wet clear sole + HOT trunk + 4 days = steamy sauna treatment ......
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I want Stewies bad
frown.gif

Lebron + The Six + Stewie (THAT N_) = Piffery
pimp.gif

whats piffery?? i know it represents "Hotness" or "Butter" but where'd it originate (i know its been a slang term thats been around for years), and whys it spelled the way it is? lol

i know stupid question right?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom