OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I have a feeling the MVP's will be a modified version of the 7/11's
I know i might be the majority, dont really like those 7/11's ..

preying for some ORANGE or BLUE HWC, Cav Fanatic pack..

or something like that..

Comon Nike, answer our calls, and make the Brons 7's the best Nike shoe of the year. end it of strong...

please go hard or go home.. 

the cavfanatic sounds more predictable.... but it'll be something diff.

either one i'd be happy.
resize_48926.jpg

if these shoes flew off the shelves from the start, we would've seen a lot more colorways released... smh. they gave us some wackass colors like the phantoms, wht/red, wht/navy(those were wtvr to be honest), and the grey pack... a clear air unit aint gona entice someone to cop with the quickness.

i think the max air/zoom air debate all depends on what type of player you are.
i think for above the rim type of players max air would be the choice because of the soft padding works really well when landing back on the ground.
but zoom air is for the quicker type guards where sharp cuts and movements are needed. the zoom air makes you feel more responsive to the ground.

^ I agree, would definitely take the HWC's and Cavfanatics, but I assume the MVP's will be something he can wear in the playoffs. The cavfanatics are a possibility but the hwc's aren't
smh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I have a feeling the MVP's will be a modified version of the 7/11's
I know i might be the majority, dont really like those 7/11's ..

preying for some ORANGE or BLUE HWC, Cav Fanatic pack..

or something like that..

Comon Nike, answer our calls, and make the Brons 7's the best Nike shoe of the year. end it of strong...

please go hard or go home.. 

hope it's not the 7/11s.  i want a lebron shoe...not a jordan/lebron shoe.  anyway, i agree, go hard or go home.  no more grey 7s.
eyes.gif

Need to hear something -- also find out if you could if the team shoes are coming out (I.e; fairfax,SVSM
& Kentucky).

Please and Thank you! ;-)

damn ty i dont even know you like that but damn! those are the one i'm after and that would be my size.......

give me a shout when you are 1 / 2 / 3  / 4 times and done with em!

cheeeeeers big man

failing that - mvp - come on nike

Question for you guy's, for the red carpet b grades, how do I know if I got the correct color laces?? (red laces) ?? Just wondering

BTW my CTK's didn't come with white laces, they look good with them though!

Best way to check would be (if you have them) compare them to the Xmas Brons.

Or just google search the red carpets and I'm sure you'll find about a dozen photos of the shoe online eith the laces in the shoe -- just compare more than one photo for reference.

^^^^^(on the red laces) Look at the tabs on the laces, they should be black with LEBRON JAMES written in aqua blue letters

Originally Posted by santhony21

^^^^^(on the red laces) Look at the tabs on the laces, they should be black with LEBRON JAMES written in aqua blue letters
Truestory and santhony thanks guy's... My laces do indeed have the aqua writing on the little lebron/james tab, so I guess I got a good pair, they are flawless
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom