OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Just a heads up for the LA Nt'ers...HOHLA still has dunkmans size 7.5 and 13, and a few CTKs and Akrons.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Love these.
no9enm.jpg

As for MVP's, I'll make some calls to get some info.

mad.gif
I want these so bad. So clean.

indifferent.gif
at Nike

Looks like eastbay is trying to dump the cool grey red/blue/orange cw. They got them marked down already.

$140 is barely on sale! I was hoping to grab another pair of all were clearanced out for $99 + w employee discount.

Oh well -- hopefully we get some good more color skus.

Anyone else feel like lebron is like iron man or batman with his sneakers -- everyone has toys, but only he has the prototypes and top-of-the-line toys/gadgets.

I've been M.I.A. from this thread for a while, had to come back to tell Ty I hate him for those HWCs. My connect is BS'ing.

Love these
I bet you do. I'ma try not to hate on you for that alright. I'm just going to act like I never saw them to begin with. lol

Love these.
no9enm.jpg

oooohh my....
eek.gif
eek.gif

i must co-sign with FRESH, nike please "GO HARD-OR-GO HOME".
my VII collection feels incomplete, esp. b/c i know, you know, WE ALL KNOW there are so many sickk colorways unreleased.
if the VII ended without a bang, it would definitely leave a feeling of disappointment, that NIKE failed in maximizing the immense potential that was the L.B VII template. 

with what began with alot of Promise, can go in either of two directions.......
1) nike blows it out of the water -- i.e ABOVE^^ (blue hwc's)-- VII goes down as an iconic sneak that's fame and prestige will only continue to grow over time.
or
2) nike flops.and gives us something along the lines of the "Puppet PS's"-- VII goes down a tragic story of incredible potential ruined by poor management. 

"JUST DO IT", nike.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

dang Ty, you killin it. Im pretty satisfied with my akrons though

i LOVE my akrons, esp after i swapped the white laces out with some navys.  surprised i havent seen many others do it.  gives it a much cleaner look imo. 

that midnight navy patent goes is just plain smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooth
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

BTW my CTK's didn't come with white laces, they look good with them though!
Anyone else?

I just want to get a few other solid confirmations that these indeed only came with the gold laces and not an extra set of white laces as well.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

NikeKid6 wrote:
Are those white laces taken from out of the Akrons or... ?

yea outta the akrons i posted this a while ago here ya go.. i was messing around.

i kept the gold laces in the akrons and the white in the ctks

Edit: the collection... I stil want some others but i think i may be done....

oh brother.....another colorway that looks good that i'll never own. thanks, nike. i love red...looks good so far. look forward to seeing the whole shoe.

Seeing pics of the possible Christmas ones & some of the other samples & unreleased VIIs, really make me wonder who in Corp is saying No to the HOTNESS & yes to some of this garbage. What is the difference between the playoff Kobe IVs & the sample Jordan VIIs??? Its a color concept that's all!

Back
Top Bottom