OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Thanks for the teaser pic, just post them already. I've never seen so much production of shoes that are completely unavailable to the general public.

More exclusives huh? Nike's real foul for this...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Thanks for the teaser pic, just post them already. I've never seen so much production of shoes that are completely unavailable to the general public.

THIS

still fairly new to the Lebron line, but seems like they make it a habit of coming up with so many HOT unreleased c.w's. Its really starting to get to me. 

all these PE's from the II's, IIIs', IV's, VI's, and ESPECIALLY VII's.  more ithink about it, more i think the Lebron line is all about hype. 

whats the point of coming with such hot colorways when only a fraction of us can get a hold of them. 

sorry if it seems like all my posts in the L.B seem like rants, but nike is just doing us wrong witht he LEbron line.

SVSM II's, dunkman II's, Graff allstar IV's, SVSM VII's + a million other c.w's just to name a few...........................................
tired.gif

Finally got my PS POPS today, they are
pimp.gif

Like others have said the design on the patent leather isn't that noticeable. I might get the black/red pair too.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ALL Niketowns- 79.97

Nike-Air-Max-Lebron-VII-Black-White-Gold-01-570x400.jpg
which nt had them for that price? price match purpose. thx
Can You Read?

not all nt stores had them for that price. i checked. calm down remi boy. i read really well!!! clarification for the masses. $89.97 if you didnt know, now you know.

That's obviously Ty in the pic above with the HWC's (look at the shirt and shorts) and those XI inspireds look really good. I'd absolutely love to have those Christmas joints but the all-black PS's up there are pretty boring. Of all the shoes in the post above, those all-black PS's are probably gonna end up as a GR. Yeah, I'm kinda annoyed with the way they did the Lebron line this year.

Yep I bet Black PS will be the only shoe we see. I don't understand why they dont release the HWCs as a HOH or NT exclusive. They really dont try to maximize the Lebron line.  recently The Kobe line has become good at releasing almost everything he wears.

Too bad they didnt do more with the Air Max Lebron VII because I have feeling the VIIIs will be more performance based=uglier.

After further examination joints are weak. Granted they're probably samples but i'm glad Nike kept them under wraps.
250rurk.jpg

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ALL Niketowns- 79.97

Nike-Air-Max-Lebron-VII-Black-White-Gold-01-570x400.jpg
which nt had them for that price? price match purpose. thx
Can You Read?

not all nt stores had them for that price. i checked. calm down remi boy. i read really well!!! clarification for the masses. $89.97 if you didnt know, now you know.
89.99 at NTLA. They still have some pairs of the first color blk/wht/red for 89.99 as well.

Agreed those Xmas/Big Apple PEs don't do much for me either... but I think they're better than the Xmas 7s that released and I still bought those so I'm sure these would've been copped too lol...

i cant get a stock locator on the akrons or CTK anybody know a HOH with them in a 12?

if so plz pm me the number

mad.gif
smh.gif
@HOH NY got the ctk but wont ship them to the hoh in chi im dead in the water
tired.gif

I'd take those Xmas failures -- I think they're nice. But has anyone thought that some of these 'samples' may be bootlegs that were made to appear ro be samples?

wow so many hot kix that wont come out..

I busted these out today..

good looks to memphis on the white blk n gold.. pics of them later...

they were 89.99 good looks though

and good looks to loonely boy sole on putting me on to this shirt..

wasn't really feeling the facail expression...

Brandon3000, I completely agree about those 7/11s.

And I like those red Xmas/big apple samples, I'd cop.

And I need to get that witness shirt to match my all-stars.

Back
Top Bottom