OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by rhester

atf-showcase-sneaker-friends-2010-00.jpg

Somethin lite, not all of em'.....

I wish

tired.gif

This is a reminder what Nike did to us this season 
mad.gif

Wish we could get more pics of the Fairfax's.

Mvp's look pretty good. One thing I wish Nike did tho is let lebrons teammates debut new cws with him. I know it's all marketing but it would just represent more of a team concept if all the nike guys could wear the new joints. No biggie tho

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Mvp's look pretty good. One thing I wish Nike did tho is let lebrons teammates debut new cws with him. I know it's all marketing but it would just represent more of a team concept if all the nike guys could wear the new joints. No biggie tho

i dont know the reason because kobe does it and when the black/white/red soldier 3s from last year were debuted they all wore them....maybe just preference or what LBJ wants...

last year they showed the mvp 6s pregame and talked about them, waiting to see the closeup and reggie act like he got knowledge

They look like CTK home CW but can't make out the logo...55" HD TV too...smh

On a side note....CC Sabathia is rocking Concord AJ 11s...
pimp.gif

Its the puppet upper with airmax unit. Pretty psyched now even though I could actually play in the zoom.

Its the puppet upper with airmax unit. Pretty psyched now even though I could actually play in the zoom.

I would rather this particular CW in the zoom version.

Looks like he should have stayed with the PS, he is playing horrible in the AM....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom