OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

what will the MVP shoe do for the VII.....................??

make it or break it, what do you think?

i have faith.

I have been refreshing ndc all day hoping they would put something up. Probably after the game or tomorrow morning I guess.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i have faith.
That's some strong %+# faith -- I don't see how just one colorway could possibly save this line (especially at this juncture).

Originally Posted by 255forLife

just took a closer look at the penny and christmas samples..

it's interesting how nike's rules change over time..

mr. cartoon and futura both had designs that weren't approved 'cause they had graphics in the swoosh.. but i guess if you're doing an SMU bron, then it's cool.
What about penny 1's  when they came out back in what.. 96? :

penny-1-orlando-nk-2.jpg

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i have faith.
That's some strong %+# faith -- I don't see how just one colorway could possibly save this line (especially at this juncture).

roll.gif
..... as much as we like to complain, myself included, the VII sig has not been a complete flop. 

RC's
Mooncakes,
CTKs
Akrons -- have all been nice, and if they give us something along the lines of HWC blue, then ill consider the line a success, but if they give us some crap like the "Grey Pack", "Xmas", or worse yet the "Low MVP", ill consider the line a failure.

just my opinion..... faith, keep faith NT!!
ohwell.gif

Pics would be great -- I'm working on my pair also. But like everything else - they are not collection material until they are in your posession. If these are obtained it will be one of the most pain in the *** deals I've ever done.

somethings coming on ndc. they just updated the bball front page with the mvp wallpaper/promotion. lets hope it's something decent.

Yeah looks like Puppets to me. Thats the only PS I like, hopefully they release. But I was realllllly wanting some MVP Air Max 7s
smh.gif

EDIT: Now that I look closer. It looks like an AM 7 but in the same type of colorway as the Puppet PS.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Yeah looks like Puppets to me. Thats the only PS I like, hopefully they release. But I was realllllly wanting some MVP Air Max 7s
smh.gif

SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom