OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by rhester

atf-showcase-sneaker-friends-2010-00.jpg

Somethin lite, not all of em'.....

I wish

tired.gif
what could've been a great year for lebronheads.
smh.gif

Question: what's the deal with those grey/neons (first shoe,second row) any significance?

All those other shoes are tied to something/school -- I'd that the Oregons?

The shoe you are talking about truestory is the DJ Clark Kent special make up. Its made like his normal 112 editions.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by rhester

atf-showcase-sneaker-friends-2010-00.jpg

Somethin lite, not all of em'.....

I wish

tired.gif
what could've been a great year for lebronheads.
smh.gif

in alll honestly i would only cop the orange HWC and maybeeee he UKs. therefore im not trippin

Originally Posted by metallic

Was all of NT on NDC a few minutes ago, because the site crashed
roll.gif

I was...lol.. and was thinking the same thing.  Worried because on nikelebron.net they said that they pair he wore tonight would just be for him?  I liked it..  I've just been crossing my fingers hoping for more air max 7s drop but thats my opinion I really like the 7. 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

roll.gif

I was...lol.. and was thinking the same thing.  Worried because on nikelebron.net they said that they pair he wore tonight would just be for him?  I liked it..  I've just been crossing my fingers hoping for more air max 7s drop but thats my opinion I really like the 7. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]correction [/color]- the LOWS were customs just for him...there is NO information on the MVP7s, but expect them to release...for whatever that is worth
eyes.gif

Lol when the site crashed I was like nooooo I missed it!!!! I actually likethose MVP 7s I hope they release if not I need HWC BLUE!!!!!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]correction [/color]- the LOWS were customs just for him...there is NO information on the MVP7s, but expect them to release...for whatever that is worth
eyes.gif
Ok cool then I still have some hope.. Thanks Toro

the mvps are ok, but not something I would lose sleep over. IMO MVP VI > MVP VII. Although I think the MVP tshirt this year is better than last year.

if the mvp's drop, i'll cop.....but they would've looked better with a patent red toebox that matched the outline color of the swoosh. IMO

Originally Posted by lbj19

the mvps are ok, but not something I would lose sleep over. IMO MVP VI > MVP VII. Although I think the MVP tshirt this year is better than last year.

exactly what i was gna type.

nice, but not that nice. wouldnt kill me to pass.

VI > VII mvp....

btw whats the going rate for VI's mvp? sz. 10
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom