OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by henz0

Anyone else goin' to HOH tomorrow
nerd.gif

Nvm

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Damn i want another pair but nothing really calls my name

U don't like those CTKs? I think I'm gonna get those and then keep it moving on the Lebrons... unless theres an MVP pair... hopefully they release cav fanatics or HWC when he gets MVP...

just the black and gold and CTK's for me really. I'll get the 1st CW at some point. glad to hear 50% is this weekend

i really want to get a pair of the grey and oranges

just got a pair of the first colorway for $110 when i was down in ft lauderdale on vacation at the sawgrass outlet

Originally Posted by raw120

just got a pair of the first colorway for $110 when i was down in ft lauderdale on vacation at the sawgrass outlet
when did the vii's start to hit the outlets? only the 1st colorway there?

Saw the Grey/White, by them not being a patent leather killed it for me. So on to the next one the Grey/Orange.

Originally Posted by stryka12

Saw the Grey/White, by them not being a patent leather killed it for me. So on to the next one the Grey/Orange.

ya i agree...i bought the cool greys on a whim. wish i would of held off. patent would of been the cure. not a fan of the toe box...kills it for me. they are the 1st pair of vii's i got that i'm not really feeling...

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

ya i agree...i bought the cool greys on a whim. wish i would of held off. patent would of been the cure. not a fan of the toe box...kills it for me. they are the 1st pair of vii's i got that i'm not really feeling...
picked mine up and think if it was patent it would of been worse, really like the material .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

um actually fond of this new material (still trying to figure what it is) something different. Also can you guys fill me in on the Russia pairof the rumor pack.....?

Originally Posted by metallic

um actually fond of this new material (still trying to figure what it is) something different. Also can you guys fill me in on the Russia pair of the rumor pack.....?
I was think it was some type of Vinyl or Linen? They both had a slight shine to them.

yo, Hood17,

Can't thank you enough for that link man. Hopefully they still had my size when the order gets processed through!

Peace,
J

um actually fond of this new material (still trying to figure what it is) something different. Also can you guys fill me in on the Russia pair of the rumor pack.....?
the russia pair is the red shoe and its a representation of him saying that he would play for a russian team if the money were right

anyone got any unreleased 7s other than the svsms?

um actually fond of this new material (still trying to figure what it is) something different. Also can you guys fill me in on the Russia pairof the rumor pack.....?
Here you go:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860

Back
Top Bottom