OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by stryka12

Originally Posted by raw120

i really want to get a pair of the grey and oranges

just got a pair of the first colorway for $110 when i was down in ft lauderdale on vacation at the sawgrass outlet
Saw the Grey/White, by them not being a patent leather killed it for me. So on to the next one the Grey/Orange.

ya i agree...i bought the cool greys on a whim. wish i would of held off. patent would of been the cure. not a fan of the toe box...kills it for me. they are the 1st pair of vii's i got that i'm not really feeling...

um actually fond of this new material (still trying to figure what it is) something different. Also can you guys fill me in on the Russia pair of the rumor pack.....?
Here you go:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860

Lebron better go for one year and make 50 million, that would be very smart and he would increase his global visbility tremendously. I'm sure dumb fans will hate but they'll get over it, it would only be a year. Lebron seems like a very smart dude.

IDK if it has been posted but is there any reason nike.com has no color lebron 7s up. I am not talking about exclusive colors. I am talking general release colors like black white gold, grey white, grey orange etc. I know grey white is somewhat limited same as grey orange I just think it is weird none of these colors pop up on nike.com but the ASG did.

IDK if it has been posted but is there any reason nike.com has no color lebron 7s up. I am not talking about exclusive colors. I am talking general release colors like black white gold, grey white, grey orange etc. I know grey white is somewhat limited same as grey orange I just think it is weird none of these colors pop up on nike.com but the ASG did.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

For those looking for dunkman's
http://choicekicksnorthwe...ax-lebron-vii-375664-006

Wooo thank you so much man I scooped the last pair of 9s and now everything is sold out. My first pair of lebron VIIs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

YoungGunna714 wrote:
Shiekhs Shoes stores starting to get Dunkmans in. All Sacramento Stores got em

Word? How much are they charging?

retail.

HOHLA had a sz11 in the DMs when i was there yesterday.

milzyr.jpg
vwtstk.jpg

and dunkmans at all sheikhs in all sizes at the Beverly Hills center. almost pulled the trigger on them... but my boy wasnt there for that lolo

the grey and orange were looking real dope. if it didnt have that white midsole, id be on those too.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by its Labrev

YoungGunna714 wrote:
Shiekhs Shoes stores starting to get Dunkmans in. All Sacramento Stores got em

Word? How much are they charging?

retail.

HOHLA had a sz11 in the DMs when i was there yesterday.

and dunkmans at all sheikhs in all sizes at the Beverly Hills center. almost pulled the trigger on them... but my boy wasnt there for that lolo

the grey and orange were looking real dope. if it didnt have that white midsole, id be on those too.

!$$ are you doing in here?! Get back to the ZKV thread where you belong!

Anyone balled in the LBJ7s outdoors? There are no indoor courts where I live (that I can afford to play in regularly) but I am a little weary of the Air Max going dead on me with all the crap on the courts. Should I just wait for the PS to drop?

just got a pair of the first colorway for $110 when i was down in ft lauderdale on vacation at the sawgrass outlet
when did the vii's start to hit the outlets? only the 1st colorway there?

I think they just hit sometime late last week as they seemed to have a FSR except 11.5

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by stryka12

Saw the Grey/White, by them not being a patent leather killed it for me. So on to the next one the Grey/Orange.

ya i agree...i bought the cool greys on a whim. wish i would of held off. patent would of been the cure. not a fan of the toe box...kills it for me. they are the 1st pair of vii's i got that i'm not really feeling...

um actually fond of this new material (still trying to figure what it is) something different. Also can you guys fill me in on the Russia pair of the rumor pack.....?
Here you go:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860

Lebron better go for one year and make 50 million, that would be very smart and he would increase his global visbility tremendously. I'm sure dumb fans will hate but they'll get over it, it would only be a year. Lebron seems like a very smart dude.

Thanks for the info guys. I wouldn't hate on lebron if he left for a yr, whatever is best for his career
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

SMH has any of the lebron 7's colorway sold out?

HWC ? cavs fanatic anyone?

the red carpets are still there but scattered sizes. that shoe was hot
pimp.gif

and yes fresh.... HWC.... i think it'll sell out in 4 hours....

about these lebrons, the less they sell... future releases will come out in "lesser" quantities.... and that makes it harder to obtain the next color, wouldnt make sense for Nike to produce even more of a certain colorway if it aint doing numbers.

the price tag isnt bad at all... 160 is fair for what the shoe is worth.

Originally Posted by never wear them

and yes fresh.... HWC.... i think it'll sell out in 4 hours....

cosign...just like both HWCs last year...and next year...and so on.

the CW is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how can they not release them? same w svsm, how do u release other H.S. versions without coming out with SVSM?

i feel like lebron would be best going to ny or la clippers if he wanted his pockets padded. salary wise he would make a killing overseas....and he still would have tons of endorsements. but if he went to one of those 2 cities the endorsements he would get would make that 50 mill look like peanuts. i don't know how that would effect his nike situation. would people in the US still buy his shoes? probably yes but i feel that many people would not care as much. americans are very out of sight out of mind and have very short term memory.

i really like the idea of him going to the clippers although it is never really talked about.

steve blake, eric gordon, baron davis, blake griffin, chris kaman and a few other small pieces with lebron could be a contender. especially with eric gordon, blake griffin and baron davis running the floor with him. chris kaman would be a great pick and roll with lebron. man i don't know why there isn't much talk about this?!?!?!?!?!

plus now he walks in to la....takes the forever loser of la and turns them in to a winner. takes the city by storm and all the endorsements will just pile up...they will just by him being there but will be unreal if they were winning....

and in the end...i wouldn't mind some lebron shoes that were white red and blue....or white and red....white and blue.....the color combos would be sick. i know we have some of those already but those would be real game shoes....

realistically he stays in cleveland....especially because i know someone who is close to him. it is going to take a lot to get him out of there....and i don't mean just $

he wouldnt get 50 million A YEAR in the nba...how could he? overseas will get him on his way to being a billionaire. i think he should win a championship here first (not for another few years, because my man kobe is still around haha) then move overseas for a year or two. endorsements is way bigger in europe than it is here, in terms of potential imo.

Hmmm IMO I don't think lebron would come to LA ( would b nice, um not a Kobe fan) but Kobe fans
wouldn't like that or he would have to share the spotlight. Clippers or lakers LA is still Kobe town (unfortunatly) and HWC wouldsell out in 4 sec lol

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

he wouldnt get 50 million A YEAR in the nba...how could he? overseas will get him on his way to being a billionaire. i think he should win a championship here first (not for another few years, because my man kobe is still around haha) then move overseas for a year or two. endorsements is way bigger in europe than it is here, in terms of potential imo.
salary potential is bigger overseas...endorsements are large overseas, but not as big as they would be here for basketball. football (soccer) for sure...but not basketball. plus you have to remember...china is a huge nba market. and if lbj went to somewhere overseas that market would disappear.

you think he isn't on his way to be a billionaire already? you have to be crazy if you don't think that is the case. why do you think he has 8 million colorways of the vii? he has tons of other business ventures etc. the guy is well on his way. lebron is a business man also...and he has his boys underneath of him who are all running his conglomerate with him.

LA is Kobe town right now. But there are enough Kobe haters to go around. If Lebron came to town you don't think that he could make it his town? He has made a lot of business moves a lot better and smarter than Kobe out of the gate. You think Lebron doesn't like competition? If he won over LA he would really be "King". And anyway...the thing about LA...is there is enough town and people for it to be Lebron and Kobe town. That is why there are 2 teams. HUUUGGGGEEE Market. Ny would be the same way...the market is huge as well as the potential. Plus in LA or NY he can get in to tv or films...which we know he will be. The man loves the spotlight.

who knows...the season isn't over yet. if cavs win the title....lebron stays. if they come close he probably stays. if they get ousted out early...he is probably 50/50. so really any other options are kind of mute at this point. i really thinkg no way lebron goes to the nets (worst team ever)....ny is questionable since they don't have much of a team to support him. who knows???

edit

ok im taking away from the point of this thread....this is a shoe thread the discussion of his future etc should be taken to the general forum (not trying to be a mod but i dont want to see this turn into a gab fest about sports news)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

edit

ok im taking away from the point of this thread....this is a shoe thread the discussion of his future etc should be taken to the general forum (not trying to be a mod but i dont want to see this turn into a gab fest about sports news)

ya i agree...not trying to go off on tangents. i feel that what we are talking about is a little off topic, but it also would affect his shoe line etc...just not the lebron vii's.

Back
Top Bottom