OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by J Smoov24

ahh okay. they didn't have my true size and don't accept refunds, so i might end up just exchanging my dunkmans for the BWG c/w
the dunkmans fit tighter than all of the other ones for some reason.  for example, my red carpets and akrons fit perfectly...but the dunkmans do not.  i believe it's just that particular colorway.  i don't know why. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by J Smoov24

ahh okay. they didn't have my true size and don't accept refunds, so i might end up just exchanging my dunkmans for the BWG c/w
the dunkmans fit tighter than all of the other ones for some reason.  for example, my red carpets and akrons fit perfectly...but the dunkmans do not.  i believe it's just that particular colorway.  i don't know why. 
weird. i'm debating whether i should just keep em and hope that they will fit better after a few wears.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by metallic

IMO that display is
pimp.gif
 i think the cool grey lebrons are better in person. Was thinking about
waiting until f&f discount but my local spot hooked it up for 100flat since i have purchased most of
the brons there. here is my collection so far...and to think i said i only wanted 2-3 pairs
smh.gif

2lnzcba.jpg

of course doubled up on dunkmans
embarassed.gif

Now just waiting for HWCs and Cavfanatics (they won me over)
since your one who has most of the c.w's. which are your top 3??

hmmmm let me think1. Red carpets2.dunkman3.Akron/all star/1st colorwaysorry it's tie for 3rd place

I actually went .5 size down then what I usually get and I think they're perfect.. I haven't tried out my true size yet though.

the cool greys wouldve looked nice with patent leather but then nikebb woulda caught heat cause theyd strongly resemble the XIs
nerd.gif

I thought they fit true to size just had problems with the back tab rubbing on my heal with akrons with no trouble with any of my other L7s...  glad to hear some said this went away after they wore them around a while. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I usually get size 10 which is what I did when i got the red carpets.. last one in the store ftw. Tried it on and it fits good a little bit of room but fits good. The only problem is it looks kind of big on me when I look in the mirror
frown.gif
mad.gif
. So I bought a pair of Dunkmans in ebay in size 9.5 and I'm patiently waiting for it and hopefully it looks good on me when I get it.

I went with my true size and they fit great. Haven't wornakrons so idk about the ack part rubbing....?

im feeling the lebron 7 lows nyk, i might cop or maybe it would just be a replacement buy for me since the HWC isn't going to release.

but i have been hearing some whispers that the HWC's releasing has a chance. anyone else heard anything? thanks

wow I see Nike redesigned the VII low a bit they seem a little bit lower and I like the new Air Max on them.

comparison (sample on the left)

and Nike removed the I Love NYC on the soles on the release...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

I usually get size 10 which is what I did when i got the red carpets.. last one in the store ftw. Tried it on and it fits good a little bit of room but fits good. The only problem is it looks kind of big on me when I look in the mirror
frown.gif
mad.gif
. So I bought a pair of Dunkmans in ebay in size 9.5 and I'm patiently waiting for it and hopefully it looks good on me when I get it.
My Dunkmans fit snugger than my RC's, someone else said the same thing, Feel great, wish my RC's fit like my dunkmans.

the vii low is terrible!!! they should've called it something else in the lebron line (ie soldier, ambassador, etc). they don't represent anything about the vii mid other than the little L23 button on the bottom heel.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the vii low is terrible!!! they should've called it something else in the lebron line (ie soldier, ambassador, etc). they don't represent anything about the vii mid other than the little L23 button on the bottom heel.
yeap, right on!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

wow I see Nike redesigned the VII low a bit they seem a little bit lower and I like the new Air Max on them.

comparison (sample on the left)

and Nike removed the I Love NYC on the soles on the release...
laugh.gif
Zach, GR looks better... sports a smoother look, but where is the I love NY logo, LOL. No question marks?! hehe

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

the cool greys wouldve looked nice with patent leather but then nikebb woulda caught heat cause theyd strongly resemble the XIs
nerd.gif

I wondered the same thing, but i think the material is gonna hold up better than patent leather. Doesn't even appear scuffable. I'm looking forward to hooping in my pair. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom